Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural Daily Oil Cream Moisturizer For Women uploaded by Porsha G.Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural Daily Oil Cream Moisturizer For Women uploaded by Sam P.

BY PANTENE #10 in Hair Cream

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How is this product? Does it meet your expectations? 1 Answers
Brittany D.
Columbia, SC
I appreciate this line of natural hair products that Pantene decided to launch. I have to say that the leave in conditioner is okay. I think it would be good for someone who's hair isn't as frizzy as mine. This is one of those products that is good....but it just doesn't work for MY hair. I still like it. Smell is a bit overbearing though.
Sam P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this all the time and you can tell from the picture. It works great on my hair and leaves my curls less frizzy and it's my go to product that I use the most on my natural hair. after I take a shower, I brush my hair and dry it with the towel and while it's still damp I put this in my hair and it makes my hair look great. Will purchase again. Best moisturizer that I've tried so far (:
Shanda M.
Love it, love it, love it, love it. This is my go to product. It's affordable and it works. Gives my hair that softness that I like. It's better than most of these high priced products out here
Ebonea M.
Lindenwold, NJ
Okay, it works great if you are constantly using it. I found that if I didn't use it for a day or to (just to let my hair breathe) it would be dry and brittle. So it made me question if it was doing its job. So my only suggestion is that if you are using it keep using it.
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It smells so good I always use it when I wear my hair curly, it locks my curls in for the day & there is a really big frizzy difference when using this
Danielle S.
Topeka, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff smells good and bc i dnt have tight kinky curls some oil and be drying to my hair instead but this leaves my hair super silky and soft!.
Melissa r.
Keyport, NJ
I love pantene all tgeir hair products smell and work great! It gives hair a perfect shine. Cleans well . Makes soft hair
Monica B.
Paramount CA
I love this hair product u can never go wrong with this I love how it leaves my hair and I been liking the results
Myriah M.
Berlin, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a amazing curly haired mixed daughter and am always looking for a good hair treatment I like this one
Velisha C.
Topeka, KS
Feels so good in my hair. My family has used this product for years and its something we always come back to.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
How is this product? Does it meet your expectations?