4 colors available

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner.

With vitamin E.

Visibly stronger† & healthier hair*. see more...

• I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was wonde...1 Answers
  • His product is okay pantene used to be my go to but i have been usi...3 Answers
  • Is this only for thick hair or does it work well with thin1 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Reinforcing Conditioner Anti-Breakage
  • "It smells amazing and keeps your hair soft and smelling good too." in 1 review
  • "This is a great conditioner, it smells wonderful, leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean and it helps reduce my split ends " in 1 review
Talia F.
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
I'm in love with Pantene for shampoo and conditioner. I feel like no matter what type of hair you have or no matter how your hair changes on you, you'll find something that works. I don't necessarily find a difference between the moisture renewal and the anti-breakage because they seem to do similar things, but I love how smooth this makes my hair feel and the scent stays with you but isn't super strong.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is like heaven in a bottle I only put it on my tips of my hair and my on the roof or my scalp get to oily but it feels
Like it nurishes my whole head my hear feels weight less and not oily and soft and full of volume I love it . I totally recommend it for people who use heat tool too I flat iron and blow dry my hair a lot and this makes it feel and look like I do nothing to no damage at all !
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
My hair breaks so easily and it has been super hard for me to find a product that works for my hair. I have had a lot of different product come through my shower for my hair but until this conditioner, nothing worked. What I love about this is that I really do feel like my hair is getting the protection it needs externally (and internally-I chug water like nothing else!) but doesn't weigh my hair down.
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
Lorton, VA
A little goes a long way with this product. When I am in the shower, I can put this throughout my hair, leave it in for three or so minutes, and rise it out. I find that my hair is smooth, hydrated, and has a nice shine afterwards. It's at an affordable price point and I would purchase again and recommend to anyone.
Lynn Y.
Lynn Y.
I love this product. I have used it for several months now and have seen amazing results. I grow my hair out to donate and I am often frustrated by how much of it I lose to breakage. This has seriously made a difference for me and help maintain my hair to allow a few more months of growth before I require a trim.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Royersford, PA
Love this product! my hair was noticeably healthier from first wash. Was really brutal on my hair for a few weeks and it was dry and breaking from blow drying and hot ironing. this brought it back by the end of the first week my hair looks and feels amazing. Even my husband commented on the results.
Daniera N.
Daniera N.
After going from Black to Blonde I must say that this shampoo saved my hair from falling out before my eyes! I used this conditions every other day after bleaching my hair and not once did my hair stylist tell me my hair was drying out! Absolutely recommend this product to anyone!
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Pantene because I been try out almost all the collection and I don't have nothing bad to said the constancy is thick and creamy. Smell good and leave ny hair soft, bouncy and shine I definitely recommend this product or the Pantene line I know you wouldn't regret it
India B.
India B.
Douglasville, GA
I love love love this conditioner. it leaves my hair so soft and it usually leaves my hair with a bit of shine which is okay . its a good thing lol i wash my hair every two weeks. i wouldn't go back to any other conditioner. and it leave your hair smelling amazing
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Mayo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner leaves my hair soft, strong, and tangle free, which is needed for my bleached, baby fine and prone to split ends hair. I use it after shampooing every time, usually every other day. I am always over all satisfied with this product.
jamie s.
jamie s.
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was wondering will this help thicken my hair. I've tried their other products but they make my hair fall out.
Tatianna B.
Tatianna B.
Fredonia, Ny
Is this only for thick hair or does it work well with thin
mia s.
mia s.
Is this product available for dry coarse hair?