BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Sandy J D.
Imperial, Ca
I really feel that Pantene Shampoo and the conditioner and also all of the rest of the products they have for your hair. I my self enjoy the conditioner that stays on you after the conditioner you rinse off...The hair spray and moose its awesome...I suggest you all try it you won't regret it.
Amanda M.
Windsor, ON
I honestly feel a difference when using! My hair feels stronger and silky smooth, prevents split ends (especially for my easy to split hair!) It has a nice scent as well, kind of like caramel :)
Tori S.
I received this product in a voxbox to try for free and I LOVED the way it made my hair feel!! It’s so soft and refreshed! I feel like it helped with my split ends and left my hair feeling healthy!
Reverie V.
Harrisonburg, VA
Yes I love this :) I leave my conditioner in for a little while due to my hair being very thick but once I apply in and massage it into my hair, my fingers run right through and leaves it soft once washed out and dried. The scent is amazing, not to perfumed either. I have a couple of these Pantene conditioners in stock.
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
I love Pantene because I been try out almost all the collection and I don't have nothing bad to said the constancy is thick and creamy. Smell good and leave ny hair soft, bouncy and shine I definitely recommend this product or the Pantene line I know you wouldn't regret it
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro , TN
I got this in an Influenster Voxbox! For Free! Upon opening it, I smelled it of course and it smelled amazing just like the shampoo! In the shower, I really like it, but it did give my hair that same waxy feeling as the shampoo. Not to mention left a film on the bottom of my shower floor. I will say it hold true to it's word of long lasting softness. My hair after rinsing it out, and after drying it, it's still soft and silky. In all the product is pretty decent. I will continue to use it to see if it helps with my hair breakage issue, and I'd recommend it if you're looking for the guaranteed long lasting softness factor!
Dewwy S.
This product leaves my hair so smooth and hydrated. A little goes a long way when it comes to detangling my hair and not seeing handfuls of hair in my brush. My hair is so soft and easily managed and styled after this conditioner.
Katelyn V.
This stuff smells so good! I can't wait to try it out, pantene is the best. I'm glad I picked this up today
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
This conditioner is my go to for traveling with my curly hair because the thick moisturizing content actually sticks to my hair follicles. The smell is great, and is safe for color treated hair. The thickness/viscosity can be a bit off-putting at first, but it is great for a conditioner that you can let sit on your hair while you shave to let it penetrate the hair shaft.
Mi 🌹.
Leaves hair soft but does not leave oily, shine, leaves hair strong and rebuilds wires repairing all the damage caused by day to day❤❤
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.