BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yizel C.
Estado de Mexico
Lo eh usado durante los últimos 3 meses y eh notado mi cabello más lindo más fuerte inclusive y huele muy rico
Sherri A.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Pantene Pro-V® Anti-Breakage Conditioner 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
Really great products. Love this product to use on a regular basis because it is good for color treated hair because it helps with breaking.
Cheyenne D.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
I will forever use Pantene my hair is always so beautiful, shiny, moisturized and full of body!
Hannah W.
100 liberty street somerset ky
Best product line ive used, your hair smells amazing all the time. My hair gets oily easy but not with this line any of their products is amazing. It helps my damaged fired hair from breaking and getting nasty. Everyone who dyes their hair should try it
Miral T.
Brooklyn, NY
Even though I find that most people are not a huge fan of Pantene products I love them! They work for me and they smell great also good for colored hair which I have . I'm always satisfied with Pantene products!
Claudia T.
I love Pantene products. I always ended up going back to them. Can be found almost everywhere at a great price. And i swear i notice a difference in my hair using their products
Ashley C.
Lancaster, CA
I love this brand i just love how it makes my hair feel and look after my showers i recommend this 100%👌👌
nathalie E.
Really helps when brushing my hair in the shower. I love this conditioner and will continue using
Amanda P.
LOVEEEE the smell of Pantene!! I even use this on my childs ridiculously long hair and I love how it brushes so easily and keeps split ends at bay.
Jana S.
Ferizaj
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
Pantene saved my hair. Left them shiny and soft. It's very effective. It's better than a lot of other conditioners.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.