BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Brittney C.
Provo, UT
This made my hair fee so much softer and healthier. It also made my hair look shinier. So it was very moisturizing. It’s pretty affordable and I would recommend this to others.
Kandyce B.
Anacortes, WA
Smells phenomenal and leaves tour hair with a beautiful shine, but I’ve heard that it’s not good for your hair. Also, I personally have experienced breakouts from Pantene
Kendra V.
Toppenish, WA
Love Pantene and it's hair care line, is always my top go to. Always leaves my hair looking beautiful and smelling good, which is always a plus. And is just great all around.
Paula C.
Henderson, NV
Love the smell. It’s a very thick consistency, but a little goes a long way. It’s super affordable and can feel a little heavy but if you have dry/damaged hair it’s perfect.
Melabel H.
Oak Grove
I am so disappointed of this product, I thought it could help me from my hair fall problem but it wasn’t! My hair fall got worsen and frizzy, however it smells my hair good.
Kate R.
Sarasota, FL
I don’t know what Pantene puts in their products, but my hair is always amazing after. The conditioner left my hair super soft and smelling amazing. Plus my hair always feels instantly repaired with every wash.
Alana M.
Hollywood , FL
My mom always had Pantene in our bathroom growing up so whenever i use it now I love the smell and the way it strips your hair of all the stuff that needs to go bit doesn't dry it. It's amazing.
Rebekah W.
Paintsville, KY
This shampoo and conditioner combo works great for my fine hair. I do get a lot of breakage because of how fine it is and with this combo my hair is shiny and stronger then before
Kayla M.
Indianapolis
I’m not sure I notice less breakage using this product, and I start to get build up after a about a week of daily use. My hair feels nice right after a shower though.
J A.
Lindenwold
These two products help me with my everyday routine when it comes to my hair. Since I have split ends, this helps my hair slowly become manageable for me to go throughout the day
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.