BY PANTENE #36 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Mindi E.
Tyler
It smaller good but it honestly didn't do anything for my hair. It still felt dry, and it felt like it left a lot of residue even after really washing it out. I was told that it would help keep my hair shiny and make it feel healthy but I wasn't impressed at all.
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
This conditioner makes your hair feel brand new. It is super soft and easy to run your hair through! It doesn’t like your scalp oily or dry. I will say may be a little harsh for colored hair you may noticed your color washing out quickly. But I love the smell.
Ella C.
I’m a BIG fan of conditioner! My hair gets oily and flat very quickly. This is definitely one of my go-to brands for conditioner and shampoo, it leaves my hair feeling soft and refreshed. The price isn’t bad for the amount and the quality of the product.
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL
I wash my hair in this every two days it's makes your hair smell so good and feel soft and when i go to Walmart they have it as set for 5$ so i buy it that way which makes it so much cheaper
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
Smells great! I am a great fan of Pantene. I know it leaves my hair real silky. It's great for dry and oily in my opinion. The scent is great and last a long time. The wash is great with your hair and don't have so many breakache. I am really satisfied.
Micaela D.
I don't know how much the Pantene anti breakage conditioner has kept my hair from breaking, but I will say it smells amazing. Seriously, I get compliments on how good my hair smells after I wash it. It's definitely worth trying out, as it's pretty inexpensive.
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
I really do enjoy Pantene shampoos and conditioners and I liked this specific conditioner because I have color treated hair and need to prevent breakage from the damage coloring has caused. My hair seems to really react well to this so it gets 5 stars
Megan B.
Fort Campbell
I bought this to help strengthen some of my damaged hair a few months ago. I did not like it at all. I got it from Walmart. I previously dyed my hair and it was damaged so I got it to help get it back to normal. I would not buy this product again.
April P.
N Royalton, OH
I didn’t like this product. The conditioner was too thick. It had a funny texture and made my hair feel waxy and really weighed it down. I didn’t like the ingredients in the product. My hair didn’t look or feel better after using it, maybe looked worse.
Erin F.
Brick, NJ
Pantene is my go to hair product brand. My hair feel silky and smooth after using it and this product is no exception. I blow dry my hair regularly and I like to use a shampoo and conditioner that help prevent breakage. This product does the trick.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.