BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Are used both the shampoo and it is conditioner for quite some time because my hair is long and fine and prone to breakage but I can’t say that it actually did anything to help that situation. I didn’t dislike it but not amazing either
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
I absolutely love Pantene products. I don’t have anything negative to say about them. They make my hair feel great: shiny and moisturized. I love everything about Pantene and I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone!
Christina M.
From years of blow drying and straightening my hair has definitely been damaged. This conditioner is really great for damaged hair if used continuously. After a few weeks of using I did notice my hair to look healthier and feel stronger!
Chastity B.
Columbia, MS
I love this conditioner. I have dry, curly hair and love the moisture that this conditioner provides. I feel like this conditioner protects as it conditions my hair. Pantene conditioner helps me easily comb thru my curly hair.
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
This really has made a difference in my hair routine! Makes my hair feel so healthy and smooth. I’ve noticed my hair looks more shiny now that I’ve started using this. This is great for anyone like me who struggles with breakage!
Eileen M.
Salisbury, MA
Honestly, I've bought Pantene out of habit, it was my late boyfriends favorite & I can usually find amazing deals on Pantene. The scent reminds me of Danny, so, sometimes I use it, just so I can smell 'him' again.
Brooke B.
Kent, OH
This product works great. Makes my hair feel so soft and new. I love the smells. I love the variety this brand has. Good price. I love it when they are on sale. Alot of product in a package. Kt lasts me a while compared to other products.
Tanya C.
Geneva , NY
I use this anytime I feel like my hair is breaking and I feel like it needs some reinforcement. The scent is nice, it smells nice and clean, and makes my hair look, and feel healthy. My hair feels very clean, without weighing it down.
Kristi D.
I use this shampoo with emergencies! I typically will choose to use this when my hair is in a large tangle from wearing it in a bun or ponytail for a few days! My hair receives immediate relief and the tangles disappear!
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
Since I dyed my whole head back I had damaging roots and I do not want my hair to keep falling out the way it did so when I did have all black hair it would work out a lot so I started using it this anti breakage and it really did help my hair and approved it and strengthening it
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.