BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
I honestly have never liked Pantene for the simple fact that every time I washed my hair with it it gives me more split ends and these my hair very tough and brittle. Now this will are great I have always liked the difference kind that you can get when it comes to Smells but if they could just work on their formula more I believe it could be a better brand.
Anna C.
This conditioner has the best texture! I love that it comes in a squeeze tube that you can use easily. It protects the hair shaft from environmental damage and prevents breakage. I recommend this especially for longer hair that needs the help to not break. This was very affordable and I was very satisfied with the results and will use it again.
Farrah Q.
Scranton , PA
I like the scent and the way it feels, but it loses a point because it's sometimes difficult to get it completely out of the hair. I have very thick hair and I feel like it doesn't always wash out. Otherwise I like the bottle and the formula.
Heather D.
Coolidge, AZ
Great conditioner makes hair shiny smooth and appear healthier. Not a huge fan of the scent as I really like fruit scents. But I really do love the way it makes my hair feel, and it styles easier. My hair is always dry, damaged etc but my friends who vary from oily to dandruff to normal have never had an issue with the awesome conditioner
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I use this because I have long hair so I have to make sure i don't get split ends or breakage. I also grow my hair to donate it so I like to make sure it stays as healthy as possible.
Rebekah W.
Pikeville, KY
This shampoo and conditioner combo works great for my fine hair. I do get a lot of breakage because of how fine it is and with this combo my hair is shiny and stronger then before
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
Love this product. I’ve tried other products but always come back to this brand. It’s very affordable and can buy it almost any where. The scents are ok just wish they had more of scent variety. Satisfied with this product.
Vanessa S.
Not sure if this conditioner helped with breakage as much as I wanted it too. I apply heat to my hair everyday to style it so I tend to go for shampoo and conditioners like this
Christy G.
Rexburg, ID
Love this conditioner! I really do feel like it helps strengthen my hair as well as makes it so smooth! It’s not as good as some salon brand conditioners I’ve tried, but for the price? You can’t beat it!
Brooke T.
Windermere, FL
Best cheap conditioner out there. This is what I turn to time and again. I love the way it makes my hair feel. So soft and so smooth. Great product for a really good price. Bottle is a good size as well.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.