BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Nicolle P.
Penistone, Sheffield
I love Pantene hair products there leave my hair feeling clean, soft and shiny and smelling fresh. I have thick hair that can be dry but this conditioner helps it not feel as dry and fells stronger and healthier after using x
Shariska L.
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
This is a very good quality conditioner, it feeds your hair and after rinsing it leaves your hair super soft, I do find if you use too much it does tend to make your hair go oily quickly.
saskia d.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I suffer from split ends, dry and damaged hair. After purchasing this anti-breakage conditioner at Asda I was excited to try, however, the results afterwards were unnoticeable I have afro Carribean hair and it didn't create enough slip or moisture so I found myself playing tug of war with my knots! I wasn't blown away by the smell either
Katya B.
London, London
Great value for money, leaves hair feeling silky smooth. Refreshing to use and instant results. I buy mine from any drugstore or supermarket and I love it! I'm a natural brunette and I have dry and brittle hair. I would defo recommend this to others, but if you're looking for something more upmarket, look elsewhere. Great for everyday use. ❤️
Mariela P.
I have been using this for about a year now and I can tell you that you can see the difference with my hair. I don't loose as much when combing after I wash it and the ends look better than they have in a very long time. My hair is down to my bottom, and totally grey, so this has been one of my best changes.
Montana L.
Richmond, BC
Makes your hair feel super soft after washing. Don’t need a large amount. Works best if you put it closer to the ends and not too close to the roots of your hair.
Adiba A.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V® Anti-Breakage Conditioner 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I liked it, it zeems to do what it claims but sometimes leaves my hair sticky. Its not the best leave on anti frizz product i have tried but its pretty nice. Its not the easiest to find in stores and it works pretty well on my coloured hair. I am not fully satisfied with this product.
Sarah J.
This product is okay. I guess for the price you getting more bank for your buck. I do feel my hair is a bit more moisturized after using. The scent is also nice, not too overpowering. I also like the creamy texture. It feels nice to apply to the hair.
Erin H.
Acton, ON
I love this conditioner. A bit more expensive then the average conditioner but makes your hair so so soft and helps with damage. My hair is a bit dead at the end from hair straightening and this really helps with keeping it healthy and strong.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.