BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Lavonda M.
Love the way this leaves your hair feeling and smelling, it's affordable not too pricey
Rachel B.
Trevose, PA
All of Pantene’s conditioners always leave my hair feeling it’s softest and smoothest!
Paloma D.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
I love this one because my hair tends to breack really easily, so this one protects it
Sowsan A.
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
One of my favorite Pantene products. Great for damaged dry hair. Smells really good too
Bebe S.
Eagle River, AK
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
This product works great on my fine hair. It doesn't break as easily and no split ends!
Kimberly C.
Reading, PA
This Pantene product really truly helped with my split ends it’s also a very good price
Kaitlyn B.
Works great, and helps prevent split ends Ive been using this for years and I adore it
Stephanie l.
College Park
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
It is really good shampoo i like to use it sometimes an it makes your hair feel good
emily a.
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
Very good product I love how it leaves my hair feel smooth and you can see the shine
Hanna P.
Philadelphia, PA
Helps to have this in your arsenal when you have color treated hair, let me tell you!
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.