BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Amanda W.
Our favorite conditioner. With 5 of us in the family and all different hair types, this conditioner is perfect for us
Cassandra T.
Moose Jaw, SK
It's average. Smells nice, leaves your hair smooth and not heavily weighed down. But it hasn't transformed my hair
Jana S.
Ferizaj
Pantene saved my hair. Left them shiny and soft. It's very effective. It's better than a lot of other conditioners.
Martina P.
gavà
i love this brand, i use it’s shampoo, conditioner , hair gel, and i absolutly love everything, you will see change
andreyna s.
Já usei é maravilhoso deixa os cabelos sedosos e nutri , deixa brilhantes , e ajuda com a queda de cabelo muito bom
Crystal C.
Lloydminster, Alberta, Alberta
This is a decent department store shampoo! I have extremely thick coarse hair and it makes it feel soft and shiny!
Lubna G.
The oils contained in this product are veryuseful to the hair specially the damaged hair and the splitted ends .
Rainatie D.
Hair smells so nice. I like it. After using it, hair does feels smoother. Smells good also.. try it for yourself.
Vitoria E.
I love this product too much is incredibly wonderful, I loved it, I loved it very much, I do not live without it
Charlotte H.
Worthing
This a lovely creamy product although I do find it to be heavy and weighted. It’s a good every day conditioner
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.