BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Itzel D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
Love it I have it right now , and I love showing jusy to use it it helps my hair so much
Gaitlyn M.
Mastic Beach, NY
Great conditioner that is very affordable. It leaves my hair very smooth and tangle free.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
After this conditioner my hair falling lessens. It makes it soft and very cooling feelig.
Christine H.
Martin, TN
This product leaves your hair soft silky and smooth! Great bang for your buck! Recommend
Salma P.
Doral, FL
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I used this and I love it because your hair looks so good everytime ! I don't have words
Thao N.
Boston, MA
Smells great and leave hair feeling smooth and clean after use. Doesn't weigh hair down
Belize S.
Good, makes my hair a little oily. But it’s makes my hair very soft and hard to break!
Mafer B.
Culpeper, VA
All my family uses it and it smells good too. It works well with my hair and it is soft
Bella M.
San Antonio
Leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. My favorite thing to use in my hair. Affordable!
Evangelina M.
Orange
It does help my hair with the breakage and it makes my hair smell so good it’s amazing
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.