BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Christina G.
Winter haven , FL
This conditioner feels like one in the salon and smells just as good. I buy this all the time
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Un acondicionador para tu cabello maltratado y ami me ayuda bastant y meleda vida y brillo..
Abby Y.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V® Anti-Breakage Conditioner 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
Love Pantene! Such a great smelling product, and it works great! Smooths and detangles great!
Frances V.
Tulsa, OK
Great smell it’s like the shampoo great brand and great smell makes my hair feels so great
Kerry A.
This is great for breaking and damaged hair and I love that it is not too expensive either
Ariana T.
Lynnfield , MA
Great quality and scent. Been consistently using this brand for years. Very cost effective.
Alexandra E.
Bristol , CT
Pantene it’s my go to hair shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling clean and soft.
shay n.
helps my hair from damaging so bad and it smells so wonderful and a great product for sure
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
I love this conditioner! I'm so glad I found it. It makes my hair feel so shiny and healthy.
Ashley T.
Review for: Frizzy to Smooth Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 355 ml more...
It does its job. It's not the best and doesn't always smooth my frizz, but it's dependable.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.