BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Giovanna F.
Lo compre una vez no me gust√≥ tanto porque no desenredo bien mi cabello, lo √ļnico bueno es el olor, lo deja por mucho tiempo oliendo a limpio.
Alice R.
otimo para as quedas,,para quem tem muitas quedas ele e incrivel..alem de duas semanas utilizando ele ja começa a fazer efeito nos cabelos
Lexia N.
Burnaby, BC
When I shop at my local supermarket I’ll pick up this brand. This particular conditioner is great, I find it helps keep my hair looking great.
Manouss C.
FALERONE
Lo usato questo estate
Stato molto legato su i capelli li lascia lici lucidi e profumati... la bottiglia grande dura tanto tanto tanto tanto
Marrie J.
Normalmente es el que uso por que mejor de deja el cabello suave y manejable no se siente reseco para nada mas bien es una suavidad muy rica
Sadika M.
dordrecht
i bought this one to try them out i have been using em for 6 months now and he's really good your hair becomes softer and does not feel heavy
Cristina A.
Lo estuve usando durante un corto tiempo, ya que no me gustó mucho y lo dejé de usar en cuanto se me acabó el bote, no lo volví a comprar.
Emma F.
I really like it, it works pretty good my hear stop falling so good but I have to change some times because after a time it stop working
Mi ūüĆĻ.
Leaves hair soft but does not leave oily, shine, leaves hair strong and rebuilds wires repairing all the damage caused by day to day‚̧‚̧
Vanessa B.
bolivar
Strong formule, it really help your hair leave clean and smelling good , you don't need to apply a lot, and it render for a Long time
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.