BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Amy P.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
I like Pantene. My hair is noticeably smoothr and more interesting when I use this shampoo.
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Un acondicionador para tu cabello maltratado y ami me ayuda bastant y meleda vida y brillo..
Christina G.
Winter haven , FL
This conditioner feels like one in the salon and smells just as good. I buy this all the time
Emily C.
Doniphan, MO
One of my favorite conditioners. My hair immediately feels smoothr and not too weighed down.
Kylie N.
Glendale, CO
It has a great smells and makes my hair very soft and shiny. It doesn’t weigh it down either
Keely Q.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
Love this product the smell of the shampoo plus how it leaves my hair is amazing soft texture
Ariana T.
Lynnfield , MA
Great quality and scent. Been consistently using this brand for years. Very cost effective.
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
I love this conditioner! I'm so glad I found it. It makes my hair feel so shiny and healthy.
Kaitlyn C.
Little Falls, NJ
Pantene is the best conditioner ever! It makes my hair feel so soft and smooth . I love
It
shay n.
helps my hair from damaging so bad and it smells so wonderful and a great product for sure
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.