BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Tiffany V.
Franklin, PA
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
I've used this before but it didn't really help. But it does make your hair soft and smell good.
Haseena P.
Congers, NY
Made my hair really soft but was difficult to get out. I used regularly and it was a good choice!
Maritza G.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
Love this shampoo. Gives my hair a lot of volume & leaves it really really smooth. Always buy it.
Domonique C.
Dunnellon , FL
This product worked fairly well but left my hair feeling very oily. For the price it wasn’t bad.
Danielle R.
Louisville , KY
I love conditioner. It keeps my hair soft and shiny and smooth. I love this brand of conditioner
Cheyenne D.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
I will forever use Pantene my hair is always so beautiful, shiny, moisturized and full of body!
Kimberly Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the scent , smells really good ! Leaves your hair really soft and smelling really good !
Rafaela Ř.
It’s a good conditioner because you don’t need a lot of product to make your hair feel smooth.
Mackenzie D.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Works great just as good as the shampoo very silky smooth and moisturizing and smells wonderful
Yailin R.
Well Pantene products are my favorite there a alright price for a decent bottle it smells great
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.