BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Anne C.
New Brunswick, NB
Thats what i use now and wouldnt trade it
Its an amazing product amd keeps ypur hair so nice and soft . The price is awesome and would recommend this to anyone
Cindy B.
Love this conditioner. Applied it to my split ends and left it on overnight. The next morning the ends were healing and felt smooth instead of dry and brittle.
Joyce C.
['Vancouver', ''], BC
I used to only use Pantene conditioner before switching over to salon quality products. It was great value though and always made my hair feel silky smooth.
Oriana A.
It's ideal for people who have dry hair or somewhat battered hair tips. It provides a lot of hydration yo your hair. It's one of my favorites conditioners!
Amanda S.
Sault Ste Marie
I love the price point, and ever since I started using it I haven't had to buy detangler which is really nice!! The smell is great and matches the shampoo.
nooran h.
cairo
I used to put it before year go on my hair 3 years ago and still use it helping from prevent my hair from heat damaged.not bad or good only it okay
Lisa W.
Pantene are very popular and reliable when it comes to daily care of your hair. Recognised scent and leaves your hair feeling healthy and bouncy
Orret O.
Kingston, jamaica
This is the best product to use for hair breakage and split ends girls this is the best recommended product for hair repair in less than a month
Giovanna F.
Lo compre una vez no me gustó tanto porque no desenredo bien mi cabello, lo único bueno es el olor, lo deja por mucho tiempo oliendo a limpio.
Lexia N.
Burnaby, BC
When I shop at my local supermarket I’ll pick up this brand. This particular conditioner is great, I find it helps keep my hair looking great.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.