BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Micaela D.
I don't know how much the Pantene anti breakage conditioner has kept my hair from breaking, but I will say it smells amazing. Seriously, I get compliments on how good my hair smells after I wash it. It's definitely worth trying out, as it's pretty inexpensive.
Megan B.
Fort Campbell
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I bought this to help strengthen some of my damaged hair a few months ago. I did not like it at all. I got it from Walmart. I previously dyed my hair and it was damaged so I got it to help get it back to normal. I would not buy this product again.
Erin F.
Brick, NJ
Pantene is my go to hair product brand. My hair feel silky and smooth after using it and this product is no exception. I blow dry my hair regularly and I like to use a shampoo and conditioner that help prevent breakage. This product does the trick.
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I use this because I have long hair so I have to make sure i don't get split ends or breakage. I also grow my hair to donate it so I like to make sure it stays as healthy as possible.
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
Just like the shampoo this product was great. It left my hair feeling healthier and it smells great. I've tried other shampoos but I feel Pantene works the best for me. I have oily hair and have to wash it everyday. This is safe for everyday use.
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
My hair stylist fusses every time she finds out I’ve used Pantene. I’ve heard for years it’s horrible for you hair, but it’s one of the only brands that actually makes my hair feel silky and soft. I’ve never had an issue and I will continue to repurchase.
Lisa L.
Pontiac , MI
This is my go to conditioner! It makes your hair feel super soft and smells amazing! I have natural blonde hair but I color it. It looks s very effective and can be used daily.?
Rebecca P.
Hastings
I love this product. I have been useing it for 3 years. I use this product every two days because it works for my hair. It is pretty the gold color. It was very affordable and cheap. Got mine a walmart. I love it. I recommend to others
April P.
Parma, Ohio
I didn’t like this product. The conditioner was too thick. It had a funny texture and made my hair feel waxy and really weighed it down. I didn’t like the ingredients in the product. My hair didn’t look or feel better after using it, maybe looked worse.
Louise S.
Chandler
I actually just bought this . And have only used it once. So far my hair does feel soft and smooth and it smells great. I cannot wait to keep using it more. I do not have dry or oily hair, so hard for me to say if it’ll work ok for others.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.