BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Allison P.
Fulton, IL
I’m not sure if it actually helps my hair not break but it smells amazing, and my hair feels great
Domenique R.
Columbus, OH
The smell is amazing and the feeling of your hair after is great! Can find it at many local stores
Star P.
Winter Park, FL
Love this conditioner. All Pantene products always make my hair silky smooth and easy to work with.
Brittany R.
Corbin, KY
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
This conditioner really does reinforce your hair making split ends and breaking a thing of the past
Lily A.
Traverse City, MI
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
Honestly I love anything Pantene. this product in particular did wonders for my heat-damaged hair.
💫🌬🌎 A.
Santa clara, CA
I been using it for a while! It leaves your hair smelling great! You can find it at any drug store
ldunn8487 D.
Owensboro, KY
Great quality for the price. Have it in my shower right now. Makes my hair smooth and smells great!
Melissa N.
Salinas, CA
Love the Pantene Anti-Breakage conditioner. Smells great and really leaves my hair soft and smooth
Sierra W.
Gainesville, FL
Great for hair repair. Smooth, and definitely has a nice scent! Would recommend for men or women
Jenelle S.
Really helped my hair out. Love the small of it. My ends are really bad and this helped it out.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.