BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Jen K.
North Vancouver, BC
It makes your hair feel super silky, but it also leaves a ton of build up on your hair. Ok if you are using it while travelling but try not to use something so chalked full of random crap you can't pronounce. Does make hair look nice, but it won't last.
Erin H.
Acton, ON
I love this conditioner. A bit more expensive then the average conditioner but makes your hair so so soft and helps with damage. My hair is a bit dead at the end from hair straightening and this really helps with keeping it healthy and strong.
Jessie E.
Helped my hair a lot made it Healthy and strong after dying my hair a lot previous my hair was very brittle but this helped it a lot and it doesn't fall out as much due to using this to help it along with other products
charlie h.
Plymouth, Devon
This is very good for your hair and keeps it in good condition and shape. The bottle is also very large so goes a long way. I would definitely repurchase and my boyfriend likes to use this one too as he loves the smell
Arlette S.
Miami,FL
 Me encanta el hecho de que lo dejes durante 3 minutos, porque eso me permite realizar m√ļltiples tareas en la ducha, ¬°lo que es genial y ahorra tiempo!
The ends did not feel dry anymore and I even got compliments on my hairs shine.
Amy F.
St. John’s , NL
This is an excellent product to purchase. I really enjoyed this but for sure. It is not to expensive for what it is. I would recommend this item to everyone I know. And I would defiantly consider buying again.
Shannon F.
I have found a miracle conditioner for my hair. This product makes my extremely thick and usually frizzy hair look so smooth. It detangles my hair very easily and it is up there with my top 3 conditioners.
RHEA D.
Thane
Best product. I use it always. I am a repeated buyer of this product. Love the packaging and its very effective. I recommend this product to all . It is of the best quality and the price is worth it.
Samantha W.
I love this it's reversed the look of damage in just 2 washes, it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and luxurious soft, beautiful smell. Definitely would buy again
Daniela C.
I have gone through a couple of bottle and I really like it. Leaves my hair silky smooth and it smells great! I have noticed my hair has gotten less breakage
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.