BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Allison P.
Fulton, IL
I’m not sure if it actually helps my hair not break but it smells amazing, and my hair feels great
💫🌬🌎 A.
Santa clara, CA
I been using it for a while! It leaves your hair smelling great! You can find it at any drug store
Melissa N.
Salinas, CA
Love the Pantene Anti-Breakage conditioner. Smells great and really leaves my hair soft and smooth
Lily A.
Traverse City, MI
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
Honestly I love anything Pantene. this product in particular did wonders for my heat-damaged hair.
Star P.
Winter Park, FL
Love this conditioner. All Pantene products always make my hair silky smooth and easy to work with.
Danielle R.
Louisville , KY
I love conditioner. It keeps my hair soft and shiny and smooth. I love this brand of conditioner
Cari B.
Great shampoo. Helps my hair from breaking and keeps it very moisturized. Smells very nice as wel
Kayse P.
Elkton, MD
Love this product it always does the job and the scent it wonderful. I would recommend to anyone
nathalie E.
Really helps when brushing my hair in the shower. I love this conditioner and will continue using
Jenelle S.
Really helped my hair out. Love the small of it. My ends are really bad and this helped it out.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.