BY PANTENE #23 in Conditioner

WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Belize S.
Good, makes my hair a little oily. But it’s makes my hair very soft and hard to break!
Mafer B.
Culpeper, VA
All my family uses it and it smells good too. It works well with my hair and it is soft
Evangelina M.
It does help my hair with the breakage and it makes my hair smell so good it’s amazing
Paloma D.
I love this one because my hair tends to breack really easily, so this one protects it
Stephanie l.
College Park
It is really good shampoo i like to use it sometimes an it makes your hair feel good
Hanna P.
Philadelphia , PA
Helps to have this in your arsenal when you have color treated hair, let me tell you!
emily a.
Very good product I love how it leaves my hair feel smooth and you can see the shine
Annesia R.
Very cheap and awesome i know u will love this brand my favorite is the morrocan oil
Kyla C.
Great shampoo one of my most used brands. Makes your hair look shiny and luxurious.
Emily D.
North East , MD
This is my most used brand of shampoo and conditioner. I have a normal scalp, not dry or oily and I do wash it every other day. This product has a really good, long lasting scent and it does not dry my hair out like other brands that I’ve tried from Walmart.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.