BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Julie P.
Wilmington
Feels great, not too heavy and smells amazing! Makes your hair soft and shiny and doesn't weigh it down
Karmon P.
Montclair, VA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V® Anti-Breakage Conditioner 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
Lightweight and does wonders on my curly hair. It’s the only brand that my husband will use on his head
Stephanie R.
Indianapolis
I use Pantene often and will continue to I’ve tried many of the different kinds and will continue to
Seemin G.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
Doesn't really help the hair but it smells good honestly so if you want to buy it it's not a bad deal
Thalia H.
Hayward, CA
Has been my go to since high school I love it it has never disappointed me leaves my hair as expected
Tracy W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like this conditioner because it really helps with my hair not tangling. It’s also very affordable.
Michelle H.
Fresno
Not as good as you would expect. Leaves hair soft and more manageable. Did not notice less breakage.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
I like buying the 2 in 1 because I feel like it works better and I really like how it leaves my hair.
Jackie F.
Astoria, NY
Love this conditioner leaves my hair smelling fresh n feeling so soft💜 helps reduce my split ends...
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I love Pantene you defiantly get your worth it smells amazing and works great I would purchase again
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.