BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Nashay S.
Corona, NY
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
Amazinggg my hair feels so soft and strong. My hair its quite thick and when i use this i can manage it
Julie P.
Wilmington
Feels great, not too heavy and smells amazing! Makes your hair soft and shiny and doesn't weigh it down
Hayden T.
This smells absolutely awesome and I did feel like my hair was moisturizer and healthy when I used it.
Valerie E.
I love this product feels great on the hair is moisturize and it smells wonderful and it's long lasting
Jena K.
Wadsworth, OH
Review for: Frizzy to Smooth Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 355 ml more...
I have thick curly hair. I have strayed in the past, but always come back to my tried and true Pantene!
Andrea P.
Norwalk , CA
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I do not know where I’d be without this. Seriously helps my hair look shiny and my curls look amazing.
Thalia H.
Has been my go to since high school I love it it has never disappointed me leaves my hair as expected
Jackie F.
Astoria, NY
Love this conditioner leaves my hair smelling fresh n feeling so soft💜 helps reduce my split ends...
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
I like buying the 2 in 1 because I feel like it works better and I really like how it leaves my hair.
Stephanie R.
Indianapolis
I use Pantene often and will continue to I’ve tried many of the different kinds and will continue to
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.