BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Stéphanie M.
Marbella
I love Pantene shampoo’s as this anti breakage is great for dry end’s,it really leave’s my hair feeling super soft and healthy,it’s so cheap for the result it give’s and I always have this on rotation in my bathroom with other shampoo so my hair doesn’t get used to the formula,I would highly recommend this product to anyone,especially if you have dry hair.
saskia d.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
I suffer from split ends, dry and damaged hair. After purchasing this anti-breakage conditioner at Asda I was excited to try, however, the results afterwards were unnoticeable I have afro Carribean hair and it didn't create enough slip or moisture so I found myself playing tug of war with my knots! I wasn't blown away by the smell either
Katya B.
London, London
Great value for money, leaves hair feeling silky smooth. Refreshing to use and instant results. I buy mine from any drugstore or supermarket and I love it! I'm a natural brunette and I have dry and brittle hair. I would defo recommend this to others, but if you're looking for something more upmarket, look elsewhere. Great for everyday use. ❤️
Kayleigh A.
Preston
Smooth, soft, beautiful shiny curly hair. Smells gorgeous, I always recieve lots of compliments on my hair after using this it's definitely a brand I can't live without
Mariela P.
I have been using this for about a year now and I can tell you that you can see the difference with my hair. I don't loose as much when combing after I wash it and the ends look better than they have in a very long time. My hair is down to my bottom, and totally grey, so this has been one of my best changes.
Tania B.
Calexico, CA
Love it, leaves a really smooth hair texture, smells really nice, affordable and available anywhere i bought mine from walmart, and stays felling smooth alll day long
Pam W.
Northampton
Day of wash my hair fees and smells great. Really silky and soft - love it!
The next morning my hair is greasy again though...
If you wash your hair every day you’ll be fine.
Sarah J.
This product is okay. I guess for the price you getting more bank for your buck. I do feel my hair is a bit more moisturized after using. The scent is also nice, not too overpowering. I also like the creamy texture. It feels nice to apply to the hair.
Erin H.
Acton, ON
I love this conditioner. A bit more expensive then the average conditioner but makes your hair so so soft and helps with damage. My hair is a bit dead at the end from hair straightening and this really helps with keeping it healthy and strong.
Jen K.
North Vancouver, BC
It makes your hair feel super silky, but it also leaves a ton of build up on your hair. Ok if you are using it while travelling but try not to use something so chalked full of random crap you can't pronounce. Does make hair look nice, but it won't last.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.