BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love love love this Pantene conditioner! It works great on my long hair and I love how soft it leaves it!
Lilly S.
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
The conditioner is okay, it's just not what I'm used to. My mom had this at her house so I had no choice.
Ashley C.
Lancaster, CA
I love this brand i just love how it makes my hair feel and look after my showers i recommend this 100%👌👌
Hannah S.
Simi Valley, CA
It’s great it keeps my hair soft and not too dry which is wonderful. I use it everytime i’m in the shower
Jess W.
Leland, NC
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
This product made my hair feel like it just got cut even though it wasn't. Makes growing my hair out easy
Mary W.
Wilmington
Review for: Pantene Pro-V® Anti-Breakage Conditioner 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I love this product. I can pick it up when I'm at the grocery store and can always find a coupon for it.
Alexandria S.
La Vernia, TX
Pantene conditioner is my favorite, it leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky and the smell is amazing
Misti W.
Works good, but leaves a residue on my hair that leaves it looking dirty after a day. Smells good though.
brewerdk B.
Absolutely love Pantene products have used them all for years good price my hair looks and feels healthy
Andrea P.
Norwalk , CA
I do not know where I’d be without this. Seriously helps my hair look shiny and my curls look amazing.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.