BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Stephanie l.
College Park
It is really good shampoo i like to use it sometimes an it makes your hair feel good
Annesia R.
Very cheap and awesome i know u will love this brand my favorite is the morrocan oil
Hanna P.
Philadelphia , PA
Helps to have this in your arsenal when you have color treated hair, let me tell you!
Kyla C.
Great shampoo one of my most used brands. Makes your hair look shiny and luxurious.
Shaharin H.
Saskatoon, SK
I used this conditioner along with the Anti-breakage shampoo for couple months and it did solve my problem. I have oily scalp and dry hair. I used the shampoo three times and the conditioner twice a week for almost three months. Very satisfied with the results.
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
I really like how all Pantene shampoos and conditioners smell. This one smells great! And the scent stays in your hair very subtly. My hair is curly with dry ends and it helps detangle it plus it nourishes my dry ends. A little goes a long way.
zaarah k.
jeddah
Have been using pantene since 10 yrs .... removes the oil easily from the hair .... any thick consistency oil too! Must use conditioner if u have colored hair and dyed hair like mine ! Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Anti-Breakage Shampoo
Erin P.
Winnipeg, MB
Good thick conditioner that doesn’t completely weigh down my hair. It truly did make my hair seem stronger and less prone to breakage. I find my hair needs tend to change a few times during the year, depending on season, and this one works great during the winter!
Nicolle P.
Penistone, Sheffield
I love Pantene hair products there leave my hair feeling clean, soft and shiny and smelling fresh. I have thick hair that can be dry but this conditioner helps it not feel as dry and fells stronger and healthier after using x
Lisbeth V.
Really good quality! Excellent price, this is literally a life saver! Getting another one pretty soon! Recommended! yess! Also the price is actually really afordable for such quality, amazing product and nice presentation!
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.