BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Morgan B.
Safford
Using this conditioner softened my hair and reduced the amount of breakage that I had been having before.
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love love love this Pantene conditioner! It works great on my long hair and I love how soft it leaves it!
Jess W.
Leland, NC
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
This product made my hair feel like it just got cut even though it wasn't. Makes growing my hair out easy
Misti W.
Works good, but leaves a residue on my hair that leaves it looking dirty after a day. Smells good though.
Alexandria S.
La Vernia, TX
Pantene conditioner is my favorite, it leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky and the smell is amazing
Abby L.
Wichita, KS
I like the smell of my hair after using this. All of the pantene conditioners work well in my opinion.
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
I absolutely love Pantene. Their products leave my hair feeling amazingly soft and smelling fantastic.
Andrea P.
Norwalk , CA
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I do not know where I’d be without this. Seriously helps my hair look shiny and my curls look amazing.
Erin G.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
I like the fact that that this product really dose work I've noticed my hair a lot healthier and fuller
Nashay S.
Corona, NY
Amazinggg my hair feels so soft and strong. My hair its quite thick and when i use this i can manage it
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.