BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amy H.
Lakewood, CO
I love this brand it’s in my regular rotation. I like the smell and it works really well with my hair type
Celina D.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
Excellent overall/ everyday conditioner. I can use this product every day with no worry of greasy hair etc.
Legend N.
Dubuque, IA
I really loved this! It made my hair feel so soft and full of volume. It’s vet affordable. It felt so nice!
Karlee S.
Ford City, PA
Repairs damaged hair whether it’s from heat styling, sun exposure, or forgetting to get your ends trimmed!
Erica F.
Battle Creek, MI
Love me some pantene!! This smells great and makes my hair look so healthy an good!! Will continue to use.
Nicola B.
Ramona, CA
Great smell. A solid go-to at the local drugstore when I need something cheaper than a salon quality brand.
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
Love this product. One of the only ones I feel doesn't make my hair greasy and oily looking. Great product
Katelyn V.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
This stuff smells so good! I can't wait to try it out, pantene is the best. I'm glad I picked this up today
Morgan B.
Safford
Using this conditioner softened my hair and reduced the amount of breakage that I had been having before.
Abby M.
White Lake, MI
Hair feels stronger and looks great using this! Recommend it for anyone that uses a lot of styling tools.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.