BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lacey M.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
Pantene is one of the worst products you can put on your hair, and it's filled with cancer causing parabens.
Theresa A.
Morrow, GA
I use the anti-breakage for my hair. I am doing something daily to may hair with heat. This helps protect it.
Amanda P.
doral, FL
This product is effective and the price is very good! When i use this product my hair is another thing later
Emma T.
Nashua, NH
I’ve been using this conditioner for as long as I can remember. Never fails to keep my hair soft and healthy!
Kristen C.
Tempe, AZ
This conditioner was really great and made my hair soft and silky. It felt great to use and smelled good too
Lauren S.
For someone who has thin straight hair i really like this product. My scalp is oily and it definitely helps.
Amanda R.
I use this shampoo leaves my hair feeling great and smelling great works well my haor is not so fragile. . .
Andrea L.
vancleave,ms
This product made my hair silky smooth. Also caused my curls to be more defined,as well as great smelling.
Amber L.
Belmont
Perfect for breakage and damage hair. It makes it come back to life and makes it look so nice and perfect.
Marinda M.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
I suave noticed less breakage in my hair. The conditioner is very thick which had made my hair very strong.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.