BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Kaitlyn B.
Works great, and helps prevent split ends Ive been using this for years and I adore it
Evangelina M.
Orange
It does help my hair with the breakage and it makes my hair smell so good it’s amazing
Sowsan A.
One of my favorite Pantene products. Great for damaged dry hair. Smells really good too
Bella M.
San Antonio
Leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. My favorite thing to use in my hair. Affordable!
Mafer B.
Culpeper, VA
All my family uses it and it smells good too. It works well with my hair and it is soft
Lavonda M.
Scalf, KY
Love the way this leaves your hair feeling and smelling, it's affordable not too pricey
Belize S.
Good, makes my hair a little oily. But it’s makes my hair very soft and hard to break!
Rachel B.
Trevose , PA
All of Pantene’s conditioners always leave my hair feeling it’s softest and smoothest!
emily a.
Very good product I love how it leaves my hair feel smooth and you can see the shine
Annesia R.
Very cheap and awesome i know u will love this brand my favorite is the morrocan oil
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.