BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Sam S.
Gainesville
My hair gets split ends when it gets too long and I think this conditioner helps restore it to look healthier
Pamela M.
Alanna , GA
I love it makes ur hair look great n work good I think long lasting n nice scant it compare to other great 👍
Cindy S.
Porterville , CA
The shampoo doesn’t dry my hair nor it gives me dandruff’s. The smell is amazing. I would keep repurchasing.
Samantha S.
Table Rock , NE
I love this conditioner. It has made my hair stronger and the breakage gone. It leave my hair soft and shiny.
Karlee S.
Ford City, PA
Repairs damaged hair whether it’s from heat styling, sun exposure, or forgetting to get your ends trimmed!
Nicola B.
Ramona, CA
Great smell. A solid go-to at the local drugstore when I need something cheaper than a salon quality brand.
Katelyn V.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
This stuff smells so good! I can't wait to try it out, pantene is the best. I'm glad I picked this up today
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
Love this product. One of the only ones I feel doesn't make my hair greasy and oily looking. Great product
Amber L.
Belmont
Perfect for breakage and damage hair. It makes it come back to life and makes it look so nice and perfect.
Marinda M.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
I suave noticed less breakage in my hair. The conditioner is very thick which had made my hair very strong.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.