BY PANTENE #34 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Seemin G.
Doesn't really help the hair but it smells good honestly so if you want to buy it it's not a bad deal
Michelle H.
Fresno
Not as good as you would expect. Leaves hair soft and more manageable. Did not notice less breakage.
Lily A.
Traverse City, MI
Honestly I love anything Pantene. this product in particular did wonders for my heat-damaged hair.
Brittany R.
Corbin, KY
This conditioner really does reinforce your hair making split ends and breaking a thing of the past
Allison P.
Fulton, IL
I’m not sure if it actually helps my hair not break but it smells amazing, and my hair feels great
Domenique R.
Columbus, OH
The smell is amazing and the feeling of your hair after is great! Can find it at many local stores
Melissa N.
Salinas, CA
Love the Pantene Anti-Breakage conditioner. Smells great and really leaves my hair soft and smooth
G G.
It’s a good conditioner and it smells good I can’t really tell if it’s strengthening my hair though
Star P.
Winter Park, FL
Love this conditioner. All Pantene products always make my hair silky smooth and easy to work with.
💫🌬🌎 A.
Santa clara, CA
I been using it for a while! It leaves your hair smelling great! You can find it at any drug store
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.