BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Susan M.
Narragansett, RI
Great alternative to the expensive salon hair products. I like to change up products and this is a solid go to.
Edna R.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
It's a good conditioner. It moisturize my hair, and leave it very soft and shiny and not oily. It smells good.
Jenna C.
Anaheim, CA
Great product, does make my hair really soft and brings back the straightness to my hair. Definitely recommend.
Christine N.
Woodland Hills, CA
I'm not sure what it does but I just love love Pantene because of the way it makes my hair smell and feel soft!
Caitlyn J.
Lexington
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
This is the brand of shampoo that i use when i feel like my hair is splitting or to help hydrate my dead ends.
Jazlyn B.
Spring Lake, NC
This conditioner did not work for my hair. Supposably, it had to help my split ends but did not work for that.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
Review for: Frizzy to Smooth Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 355 ml more...
This is a good conditioner but it's not something I use all the time. Seems to dry my hair out If I use it alot
Carli S.
Poland, OH
This conditioner works pretty well for fixing dead ends. I like how my hair feels after applying it to my hair.
Nicky M.
You can never go wrong woth Pantene. It lathers to your satisfaction and it leaves your hair feeling hydrated.
Karen F.
Mecca, CA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
I don't like the Pantene line, it makes my hair fall worse and tangle even more. I do however love the smell.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.