BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Lizbeth A.
W Valley City, UT
I love this so much, it always makes my hair so soft and the smell is so good ūüėä. It‚Äôs affordable
Mackenzie D.
Works great just as good as the shampoo very silky smooth and moisturizing and smells wonderful
Kimberly Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the scent , smells really good ! Leaves your hair really soft and smelling really good !
Yailin R.
Well Pantene products are my favorite there a alright price for a decent bottle it smells great
Jennifer F.
Baltimore , MD
Pantene is great! Really works wonders on my hair. Would buy more if cheaper. Leaves hair silky
Kylie N.
Los Angeles
It has a great smells and makes my hair very soft and shiny. It doesn’t weigh it down either
Amy P.
I like Pantene. My hair is noticeably smoothr and more interesting when I use this shampoo.
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Un acondicionador para tu cabello maltratado y ami me ayuda bastant y meleda vida y brillo..
Emily C.
Doniphan, MO
One of my favorite conditioners. My hair immediately feels smoothr and not too weighed down.
Christina G.
Auburndale
This conditioner feels like one in the salon and smells just as good. I buy this all the time
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.