BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily P.
El Segundo, CA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
Smells great, works great if you leave it in for a couple minutes, feels silky smooth and keeps your hair healthy
Gabriela N.
Arlington, VA
This shampoo is super good. Really help with your see more pretty like vitamins for the hair really is very good
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
Great! Even after the first use I could feel a difference. It is a decent price too. A little goes a long way too
Kisia H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
Haven't really noticed if my hair is breaking, but its really soft and detangled. Which helps deceease breakage.
Angela L.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
We use all the different pantene conditioners we use to detangle and keep our hair smelling great and moisturuzed
Jennifer H.
Ecorse , MI
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I do not like the pantene products they seem to dry out ypur hair and doesnt leave it looking shiny after washing
єммα к.
New Lebanon, OH
I love absolutely everything for Pantene! It all works really well and it is cheap. By the way it smells amazing.
Susan D.
Linden
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
This keeps my hair hydrated n feels smooth I absolutely love this shampoo this is my new favorite Pantene shampoo
Tori L.
Kenosha , WI
I love how soft my hair is after one time using this. Leaves my hair super soft and smelly good after a shower (:
Caitlyn J.
Lexington
This is the brand of shampoo that i use when i feel like my hair is splitting or to help hydrate my dead ends.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.