BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Danielle R.
Louisville , KY
I love conditioner. It keeps my hair soft and shiny and smooth. I love this brand of conditioner
Lizbeth A.
W Valley City, UT
I love this so much, it always makes my hair so soft and the smell is so good ūüėä. It‚Äôs affordable
nathalie E.
Really helps when brushing my hair in the shower. I love this conditioner and will continue using
Domonique C.
Dunnellon, FL
This product worked fairly well but left my hair feeling very oily. For the price it wasn’t bad.
Sierra W.
Gainesville, FL
Great for hair repair. Smooth, and definitely has a nice scent! Would recommend for men or women
Cl√°udia N.
I like this new Pantene because the texture is good and moist so problaby I am going to buy again
Jenelle S.
Really helped my hair out. Love the small of it. My ends are really bad and this helped it out.
Haseena P.
Congers, NY
Made my hair really soft but was difficult to get out. I used regularly and it was a good choice!
Michelle C.
Uvalde, TX
Pantene works wonders on my hair and it really does help my frizz out as well as my damaged hair
Cari B.
Great shampoo. Helps my hair from breaking and keeps it very moisturized. Smells very nice as wel
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.