BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Susan D.
Linden
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
This keeps my hair hydrated n feels smooth I absolutely love this shampoo this is my new favorite Pantene shampoo
Kisia H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
Haven't really noticed if my hair is breaking, but its really soft and detangled. Which helps deceease breakage.
Tori L.
Santa Maria, CA
I love how soft my hair is after one time using this. Leaves my hair super soft and smelly good after a shower (:
Kayla M.
Louisville, GA
It works really well on hair that is dry or not very soft. It really softens your hair and makes it feel so soft
Paige A.
Apple Valley, CA
It works amazing, haven’t noticed a difference other than shinny, smells great. Pretty pricey. I would recommend
eliza f.
Glendale, Ca
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
Leaves your hair very smooth, silky and if you use it twice in a 1 wash it leaves your hair feeling very healthy!
sebastian R.
Saint cloud
This is great conditioner it’s feels soft in the hair and keeps your hair hydrated hole day! And It’s CHEAP!!!!!!
Jennifer H.
Ecorse , MI
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I do not like the pantene products they seem to dry out ypur hair and doesnt leave it looking shiny after washing
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Great! Even after the first use I could feel a difference. It is a decent price too. A little goes a long way too
Gabriela N.
Vienna, VA
This shampoo is super good. Really help with your see more pretty like vitamins for the hair really is very good
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.