BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
Just like the shampoo this product was great. It left my hair feeling healthier and it smells great. I've tried other shampoos but I feel Pantene works the best for me. I have oily hair and have to wash it everyday. This is safe for everyday use.
Louise S.
Chandler , AZ
I actually just bought this . And have only used it once. So far my hair does feel soft and smooth and it smells great. I cannot wait to keep using it more. I do not have dry or oily hair, so hard for me to say if it’ll work ok for others.
April P.
Parma, OH
I didn’t like this product. The conditioner was too thick. It had a funny texture and made my hair feel waxy and really weighed it down. I didn’t like the ingredients in the product. My hair didn’t look or feel better after using it, maybe looked worse.
Kristina S.
Lakewood, WA
I don’t care for this brand because although I like the smell and it feels silky, after awhile they build up and my hair doesn’t like switching to another brand when using this line of products. It has been years since I’ve used them however.
Alicia C.
Panteen has been a drug store product that i used to use for soo many years. I was told it is very bad for your hair so i no longer use it but to ne honest i never saw any negative effects on mine and it also left my hair smelling wonderful which was a mega plus for me.
Steffiny K.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V® Anti-Breakage Conditioner 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I LOVE the scent of this conditioner. The shampoo is equally amazing. This conditioner makes my hair look and feel like I have the model's hair from the commercials. It's a great product to help restore hair health and it's not too oily or dry.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Are used both the shampoo and it is conditioner for quite some time because my hair is long and fine and prone to breakage but I can’t say that it actually did anything to help that situation. I didn’t dislike it but not amazing either
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
I absolutely love Pantene products. I don’t have anything negative to say about them. They make my hair feel great: shiny and moisturized. I love everything about Pantene and I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone!
Chastity B.
Columbia, MS
I love this conditioner. I have dry, curly hair and love the moisture that this conditioner provides. I feel like this conditioner protects as it conditions my hair. Pantene conditioner helps me easily comb thru my curly hair.
Christina M.
From years of blow drying and straightening my hair has definitely been damaged. This conditioner is really great for damaged hair if used continuously. After a few weeks of using I did notice my hair to look healthier and feel stronger!
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.