BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Felisha J.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I use both shampoo and conditioner, they make my hair feel so fresh, healthy, and it's growing ao nice. Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal ShampooPantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
I give a 4 star because I like PANTENE I don't remember if I've used this particular anti breakage conditioner if so maybe once or twice I did see a difference and liked it.
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
A kill dab will do ya .. once a week mix a table spoon with an avocado and 1/2 teaspoon olive oil mix well put all through hair place a plastic bag over your hair leave on fir 1 hour last hour just hit with the blow truer bag on for 14-20 min and rinse throughly for that perfect cleanse and shine
Diana M.
Madison, NC
Pantene is great to use for maybe 2 weeks. The buildup that happens on your hair is ridiculous. Your hair will be very soft the first couple times you use their conditioner, but it goes downhill fast. You will need to use clarifying shampoo every once in a while to get all the buildup off.
Lillian G.
This is an awesome product, left my hair shiny and strong. I don’t color my hair so unsure if it works well for color treated hair. I do have like a oil-ish scalp and it left it nice and clean. Loved it.
Thoa T.
camarillo
I have been using this conditioner for a couple months now and it has always given me smooth, good smelling hair. This formula makes my hair shiny, moisturized, and soft. I recommend this to other but just make sure to completely wash it out, otherwise your hair will be greasy.
Leonarda V.
I love how Pantene conditioner are soft and snekk good, this one has helped my hair feel stronger and i love using it!! Pantene Pro-V Reinforcing Anti-Breakage Conditioner
Lisbeth R.
This is my favorite brand. I live the way it makes my hair feel. I feel like it's good for oily and dry scalp. It helps your hair grow long and healthy. It's very safe for color treated hair because it isn't disappointing. I am very satisfied on how it makes my hair feel.
ashley r.
Coeburn
This is a great product! It's smells amazing a d leaves your hair smelling great! And it really does help with breakage and is great if you have split ends! I feel like it gives your hair life because it truly does help repair your hair and leaves it looking great!
Sammi D.
Clarksville, TN
My hair breaks all of the time because of heat products and stress. This conditioner gives it the strength and defense it needs, while smelling great! I prefer to always use Pantene versus the other brands because of how great it works without breaking the bank.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.