BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Carola V.
Davenport, FL
Me encanta como deber cabello ya queda una súper hidratación y a nuestro cuero cabelludo ya si está reseco es bueno que lo utilices Por qué te ayuda a hidratar y a dejar el cabello súper sedoso y te ayuda al cabello quebradizo
Ana P.
Manassas Park, VA
This is a great conditioner for damaged hair. I use it every time I wash my hair & like how smooth & shiny it leaves my hair. The only problem I have is that if I use it on my roots they become too oily after a few hours so I mainly use it on my ends
Nancy R.
Independence, MO
I do love Pantene Pro-V it is Affordable makes you feel like you're in luxury land when you use Pantene Pro-V I do see the shine I do see the the protection it gives my hair and I see the Improvement when I use it
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
My hair actually looks healthier ! I never thought it would be possible but with this shampoo and conditioner, it worked ! My split ends look almost invisible and you would think I had healthy hair all my life !
Aurelia M.
San Jose California
I use this on my hair all the time. It always makes my hair smell amazing and so soft to the touch. It works on thick curly hair which is great because it’s so hard to find products that work on thick hair.
Skylar B.
Monroe, GA
Pantene makes my skin completely dry, and this actually does the opposite of what it said it does. It didn’t fix my breakage on my hair, but made it a bit worse. For the price though, the amount you get is good. I would not buy again though.
Ashton K.
This conditioner pairs well with the Pantene anti-breakage shampoo. Using them both combined reduced the brittleness of my hair in only a few weeks. This conditioner also leaves my hair feeling super soft.
Su S.
I know people say pantene isn't good for you but it will always hold a special place in my heart. First the smell, AMAZING; the best smelling shampoo (both high end and drugstore) that i have ever used. I think the smell is one of the reasons i keep going back to it. Second the conditioning property, honestly i can't believe how soft my hair is after i use this. And it really does stop my breakage and fall out.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
This conditioner works amazing and smells even more amazing. I use this w the shampoo from the same line and they both have the same scent that leaves a clean scent on my hair throughout the day. It also has kept my hair soft and hasn’t messed with my hair texture.
Karen V.
Charlotte
I love using this conditioner especially since my hair can get pretty damaged with the hair dying and the heat I put on my hair to style it. It also smells great! I am really satisfied with this product.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.