BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Tara P.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
Thanks so good if younger fine hair, it smells good and doesn't weigh my hair down. I buy this over and over again.
Nelson G.
Philadelphia, PA
Pantene wa also given to me as a christmas gift and i absolutely love the smell of it and how it works with my hair
Liz W.
Port Leyden
Helped my hair breakage become less, really softened up my hair and cleared up the dead ends that were becoming bad
amoy d.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Pantene Pro-V® Anti-Breakage Conditioner 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
This helps my hair out so much!! I have alot of breakage with my hair & since using this product helped stop that!
Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I damage my hair a lot with dying not and heat. This product really makes my hair look good and a lot less damaged.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
I've always loved Pantene products. This is a great, low priced conditioner for long hair and it smells great too.
Hilliary E.
Atwater
This product seemed to do wonders the first week using it, after a while it seemed to fade its strength for my ends
Analease D.
I have curly hair and these products don't weigh your hair down and make your curls feel hydrated and look defined.
Bridget L.
Roseville
Giving a three star because it doesn't really work for me .I love pantiene shampoo love how it makes my hair feel .
Marlene M.
colton
Pantenne is just my go to period smells great and just love how it makes my hair feel after showers and yes love it
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.