BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Seemin G.
Doesn't really help the hair but it smells good honestly so if you want to buy it it's not a bad deal
Emily E.
Scottsdale, AZ
This conditioner really helped my split ends and heal my broken hair! Extremely soft hair after use!
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
I like buying the 2 in 1 because I feel like it works better and I really like how it leaves my hair.
💫🌬🌎 A.
Santa Clara, CA
I been using it for a while! It leaves your hair smelling great! You can find it at any drug store
Allison P.
Fulton, IL
I’m not sure if it actually helps my hair not break but it smells amazing, and my hair feels great
G G.
It’s a good conditioner and it smells good I can’t really tell if it’s strengthening my hair though
Lily A.
Traverse City, MI
Honestly I love anything Pantene. this product in particular did wonders for my heat-damaged hair.
Star P.
Winter Park, FL
Love this conditioner. All Pantene products always make my hair silky smooth and easy to work with.
Brittany R.
Corbin, KY
This conditioner really does reinforce your hair making split ends and breaking a thing of the past
Melissa N.
Salinas, CA
Love the Pantene Anti-Breakage conditioner. Smells great and really leaves my hair soft and smooth
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.