BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Megan E.
Berea, KY
Not the best conditioner I've ever used but it does keep my hair from tangling up really badly. So it does it's job.
Rachel c.
Cold Spring, KY
Leaves my hair feeling silky smooth without feeling oily. My hair gets out of control and Pantene can always tame it
Lyndsea W.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
I love this brand of shampoo and conditioner! It gives my hair a really nice clean feeling, and I absolutely love it!
Carol N.
Haverhill
Use this before and after braids and protective to give my curls a boost of strength before putting them under stress
Gaby O.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
It is a good product but I would love to try another conditioner. Any product out there that can help me get volume?
Kaylan L.
Moore, SC
This was a nice conditioner that left my hair feeling soft and smooth, but I could see no real effects with breakage.
Lindsey F.
Russellville, KY
Use with matching shampoo. Makes hair frizz free and stronger. Love the Pantene smell. Always budget friendly prices.
Aimee H.
Wesley Chapel
Makes your hair feel softer but I felt like my hair was a little too heavy feeling after using it longer than a week
Crystal A.
Hampton, VA
I use this product to help with bad breakage and I think it is a good product to prevent more breakage on the hair
breanna w.
i got a sample of this, and immediately bought it after. did wonders for my hair and i would definitely recommend!!
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.