BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
brewerdk B.
Absolutely love Pantene products have used them all for years good price my hair looks and feels healthy
Danielle M.
This conditioner helps to keep my hair so smooth and soft. It works so well! It also smells really good!
Lilly S.
The conditioner is okay, it's just not what I'm used to. My mom had this at her house so I had no choice.
Abby M.
White Lake, MI
Hair feels stronger and looks great using this! Recommend it for anyone that uses a lot of styling tools.
Ashley C.
Lancaster, CA
I love this brand i just love how it makes my hair feel and look after my showers i recommend this 100%ūüĎĆūüĎĆ
Jena K.
Wadsworth, OH
I have thick curly hair. I have strayed in the past, but always come back to my tried and true Pantene!
Erin G.
I like the fact that that this product really dose work I've noticed my hair a lot healthier and fuller
Julie P.
Wilmington
Feels great, not too heavy and smells amazing! Makes your hair soft and shiny and doesn't weigh it down
Abby L.
Wichita, KS
I like the smell of my hair after using this. All of the pantene conditioners work well in my opinion.
Andrea P.
Norwalk , CA
I do not know where I’d be without this. Seriously helps my hair look shiny and my curls look amazing.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.