BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Amy H.
Lakewood, CO
I love this brand it’s in my regular rotation. I like the smell and it works really well with my hair type
Karlee S.
Ford City, PA
Repairs damaged hair whether it’s from heat styling, sun exposure, or forgetting to get your ends trimmed!
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
Love this product. One of the only ones I feel doesn't make my hair greasy and oily looking. Great product
Legend N.
Sabula, IA
I really loved this! It made my hair feel so soft and full of volume. It’s vet affordable. It felt so nice!
Marinda M.
Lawton, OK
I suave noticed less breakage in my hair. The conditioner is very thick which had made my hair very strong.
Morgan B.
Safford
Using this conditioner softened my hair and reduced the amount of breakage that I had been having before.
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love love love this Pantene conditioner! It works great on my long hair and I love how soft it leaves it!
Hannah S.
Simi Valley, CA
It’s great it keeps my hair soft and not too dry which is wonderful. I use it everytime i’m in the shower
Lilly S.
The conditioner is okay, it's just not what I'm used to. My mom had this at her house so I had no choice.
Danielle M.
This conditioner helps to keep my hair so smooth and soft. It works so well! It also smells really good!
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.