BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Joan Season T.
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
My hair easily breaks because of the chemicals of hair straighteners but when I switch to pantene it stopped the breakage
Haley H.
Tipton, IN
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
This conditioner helps my hair not break as easily. It gives it more elasticity. It also leaves my hair shiny and smooth.
nandiee c.
Lancaster, CA
Very good conditioner I love it leaves your hair like a model smooth soft and long very stylish I like that about Pantene
Jade N.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love Pantene shampoo so much it makes me so happy that my hair is so soft and it's full of volume and it's beautiful
ash s.
My cousin gave me a bottle of this along with the shampoo and it worked great on my hair and it had a nice scent to it
Melissa C.
Pantene is by far the BEST shampoo and conditioner. I have used it for at least 10+ years. The only shampoo I will buy.
Carla S.
W Valley City, UT
Leaves my hair smooth and easy to brush. I like it but i think for a store brand it’s not the cheapest think out there.
Samanta B.
Pompano Beach, FL
My hair is growing faster with this because there's no damage when I use it ! My hair doesn't break like before anymore
Lacinda H.
Walton, KY
My daughter uses the med to thick pantene and it works great on her hair. it does not leave excess build up on her hair
Nicole N.
So far it seems to be a good product. I haven't changed it for a while. I like how my hair feels after I wash my hair.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.