BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Cindy S.
Porterville , CA
The shampoo doesn’t dry my hair nor it gives me dandruff’s. The smell is amazing. I would keep repurchasing.
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to condioner it smells great and the smells lasts so long and leaves my hair super silky soft.
Sam S.
Gainesville
My hair gets split ends when it gets too long and I think this conditioner helps restore it to look healthier
Reyna L.
#1225 Iris Street,Wasco.CA
This is a really good product. I totally recommend. I love making these types of reviews. So cute. The best.
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
Love this product. One of the only ones I feel doesn't make my hair greasy and oily looking. Great product
Amy H.
Lakewood, CO
I love this brand it’s in my regular rotation. I like the smell and it works really well with my hair type
Legend N.
Sabula, IA
I really loved this! It made my hair feel so soft and full of volume. It’s vet affordable. It felt so nice!
Celina D.
Ann Arbor, MI
Excellent overall/ everyday conditioner. I can use this product every day with no worry of greasy hair etc.
Erica F.
Battle Creek, MI
Love me some pantene!! This smells great and makes my hair look so healthy an good!! Will continue to use.
Marinda M.
Lawton, OK
I suave noticed less breakage in my hair. The conditioner is very thick which had made my hair very strong.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.