BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Cassie R.
Sterling Heights, MI
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
Love this conditioner! It's awesome to help strengthen your hair! Helps with split ends & if you feel like yor hair is dry.
Meliah S.
Victorville, CA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V® Anti-Breakage Conditioner 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
This worked well when we were in the pool during the summer. Kept the ends of my hair from drying out. I would use it again
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
This is a great conditioner, it smells wonderful, leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean and it helps reduce my split ends
tia h.
Port Richey, FL
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
Ever since I started using this conditioner my hair has been so much softer and I don't have as bad of split ends anymore!
Haley H.
Tipton, IN
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
This conditioner helps my hair not break as easily. It gives it more elasticity. It also leaves my hair shiny and smooth.
Mahbuba R.
Jamaica, NY
One of my favorite conditioners to use. It leaves my hair feeling healthy and strong. Am a huge fan of Pantene products.
Jasmine R.
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
Works Perfectly with my damaged hair! I use it a lot because of my nasty spilt ends & I love it!!!! I will continue using
Becky H.
Pasadena, MD
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
I have noticed a huge difference in how strong my hair is.
I hardly get split ends anymore since I've started using this.
Kirsten B.
Riverside , CA
I love how my hair smells and how soft it feels after using. However this conditioner weighs my hair down only down side.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
Helped a lot with the breakage in my hair so that's a plus. Gotta say I love how this smells in my hair. Does the trick.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.