BY PANTENE #34 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Analease D.
I have curly hair and these products don't weigh your hair down and make your curls feel hydrated and look defined.
Hilliary E.
Atwater
This product seemed to do wonders the first week using it, after a while it seemed to fade its strength for my ends
Bridget L.
Detroit
Giving a three star because it doesn't really work for me .I love pantiene shampoo love how it makes my hair feel .
Nelson G.
Philadelphia, PA
Pantene wa also given to me as a christmas gift and i absolutely love the smell of it and how it works with my hair
єммα к.
New Lebanon
I love absolutely everything for Pantene! It all works really well and it is cheap. By the way it smells amazing.
eliza f.
Glendale, Ca
Leaves your hair very smooth, silky and if you use it twice in a 1 wash it leaves your hair feeling very healthy!
Susan D.
Linden
This keeps my hair hydrated n feels smooth I absolutely love this shampoo this is my new favorite Pantene shampoo
Kayla M.
Louisville, GA
It works really well on hair that is dry or not very soft. It really softens your hair and makes it feel so soft
Jennifer H.
Ecorse , MI
I do not like the pantene products they seem to dry out ypur hair and doesnt leave it looking shiny after washing
Tori L.
Santa Maria, CA
I love how soft my hair is after one time using this. Leaves my hair super soft and smelly good after a shower (:
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.