BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Danielle J.
Depew, NY
Works great in regards to conditioning but not sure it stopped my hair from breakage. Would still buy again:)
Cindy S.
Porterville , CA
The shampoo doesn’t dry my hair nor it gives me dandruff’s. The smell is amazing. I would keep repurchasing.
Lauren S.
For someone who has thin straight hair i really like this product. My scalp is oily and it definitely helps.
Pamela M.
Alanna , GA
I love it makes ur hair look great n work good I think long lasting n nice scant it compare to other great 👍
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
Love this product. One of the only ones I feel doesn't make my hair greasy and oily looking. Great product
Legend N.
Sabula, IA
I really loved this! It made my hair feel so soft and full of volume. It’s vet affordable. It felt so nice!
Amber L.
Belmont
Perfect for breakage and damage hair. It makes it come back to life and makes it look so nice and perfect.
Amy H.
Lakewood, CO
I love this brand it’s in my regular rotation. I like the smell and it works really well with my hair type
Nicola B.
San Diego
Great smell. A solid go-to at the local drugstore when I need something cheaper than a salon quality brand.
Celina D.
Ann Arbor, MI
Excellent overall/ everyday conditioner. I can use this product every day with no worry of greasy hair etc.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.