BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Great! Even after the first use I could feel a difference. It is a decent price too. A little goes a long way too
Alli B.
Greenfield, IN
This stuff does not come out of your hair. It’s so oily and leaves your hair greasy. I would NOT recommend this.
Jazlyn B.
Spring Lake, NC
This conditioner did not work for my hair. Supposably, it had to help my split ends but did not work for that.
Jenna C.
Anahiem
Great product, does make my hair really soft and brings back the straightness to my hair. Definitely recommend.
Nicky M.
You can never go wrong woth Pantene. It lathers to your satisfaction and it leaves your hair feeling hydrated.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
I have used this conditioner for a couple months now, but don’t notice any difference from using other brands.
Susan M.
Narragansett, RI
Great alternative to the expensive salon hair products. I like to change up products and this is a solid go to.
Carli S.
Poland, OH
This conditioner works pretty well for fixing dead ends. I like how my hair feels after applying it to my hair.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
This is a good conditioner but it's not something I use all the time. Seems to dry my hair out If I use it alot
Edna R.
It's a good conditioner. It moisturize my hair, and leave it very soft and shiny and not oily. It smells good.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.