BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Sheyla E.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I have used Pantene for more than 10 years and it has always been as good as the first time. It always leaves your hair as ypu want
Jessica L.
One of my favorite brands of shampoo/ conditioner. This conditioner leaves my hair soft and manageable for a very reasonable price.
Margo J.
Hyde Park, VT
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
Pantene is my 2nd fav shampoo of all time. I have thick straight hair and this is one of the only two hair care products I can use,
Julia M.
Love Pantene’s conditioners. They smell amazing and leave your hair feeling amazingly soft. You will continue to buy this product.
Jenna W.
Greenbush
My hair is very thin and fine and pin straight. It breaks really easy but this stuff has helped strengthen it so much it's amazing.
Trisha M.
Pensacola, FL
Pantene is always my go to shampoo and conditioner. Most products leave my hair feeling very oily and greasy however these do not.
Amanda B.
Windsor, CT
I feel like this conditioner truly helped restore strength to my hair! I have been treating breakage for a while and this helped!
Victoria G.
Lake Balboa, CA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
I'm still somewhat new to this product. I have seen some improvement on the breakage in my hair. But not a ton yet, so stay tuned
Angelyn S.
Very heavy on my hair and my hair is thick already. Also, if you put even just a little too much it makes your hair very greasy.
Taylor n.
My hair is super damaged from coloring and bleaching, but this conditioner makes my hair super smooth and feel and look healthy .
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.