BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
Review for: Other more...
Whenever I use Pantene shampoos my hair smells great and it feels extra clean. A little products goes a long way. It foams up nicely.
Miryam H.
Oceano, CA
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
Some people have told me it's good but I personally haven't tried it and other people told me it's not good.
But I do love the smell.
Rachael L.
I would not recommend this product at all hair. My hair looked the worst when I used Pantene. It caused build up and damaged my hair.
Jessica L.
One of my favorite brands of shampoo/ conditioner. This conditioner leaves my hair soft and manageable for a very reasonable price.
Sheyla E.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I have used Pantene for more than 10 years and it has always been as good as the first time. It always leaves your hair as ypu want
Rebecca D.
East Islip, NY
Pantene used to be a go-to but not anymore. It says anti break but it doesn't really stay true to it. My hair was just as fragile.
Margo J.
Hyde Park, VT
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
Pantene is my 2nd fav shampoo of all time. I have thick straight hair and this is one of the only two hair care products I can use,
Jenna W.
Greenbush
My hair is very thin and fine and pin straight. It breaks really easy but this stuff has helped strengthen it so much it's amazing.
Kim E.
Chicago , IL
It's great for the price. I use the shampoo and conditioner duo. I get told I don't have much damage when I go to get my hair cut.
Trisha M.
Pensacola , FL
Pantene is always my go to shampoo and conditioner. Most products leave my hair feeling very oily and greasy however these do not.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.