BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I just started using this kind of shampoo and I LOVE it. It makes my hair feel so silky and soft and my hair has so much volume now!
Miryam H.
Oceano, CA
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
Some people have told me it's good but I personally haven't tried it and other people told me it's not good.
But I do love the smell.
MACRINA R.
Coker, AL
Review for: Frizzy to Smooth Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 355 ml more...
estoy usando este acodicionador y el shamphoo de esta linea y me a gustado mucho como me deja el cabello ,lo deja muy suave y sedoso.
Nikki Y.
Pantene products always smell fantastic and work really well on my hair. It doesn’t weigh it down and keeps it from tangling up on me
Rachael L.
I would not recommend this product at all hair. My hair looked the worst when I used Pantene. It caused build up and damaged my hair.
Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
Review for: Pantene Pro-V® Anti-Breakage Conditioner 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
My hair brakes so easily. I grab a bottle of this just to try and I've notice way less hair in the shower and on the ponytail holder.
Aileen G.
las vegas
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
Muy buen producto muy provechoso para el pelo lo deja muy suave y sedoso lo protege de las quebraderos proporcionando cuidado intenso
Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
I love the anti breakage system. It doesn't leave your hair feeling harsh or dry. It also moisturizes the hair while strengthens it.
Trisha M.
Pensacola , FL
Pantene is always my go to shampoo and conditioner. Most products leave my hair feeling very oily and greasy however these do not.
Sheyla E.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I have used Pantene for more than 10 years and it has always been as good as the first time. It always leaves your hair as ypu want
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.