BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
breanna w.
i got a sample of this, and immediately bought it after. did wonders for my hair and i would definitely recommend!!
Angela L.
Ozone Park, NY
We use all the different pantene conditioners we use to detangle and keep our hair smelling great and moisturuzed
Susan D.
Linden
This keeps my hair hydrated n feels smooth I absolutely love this shampoo this is my new favorite Pantene shampoo
Gabriela N.
vienna, VA
This shampoo is super good. Really help with your see more pretty like vitamins for the hair really is very good
Kayla M.
Louisville, GA
It works really well on hair that is dry or not very soft. It really softens your hair and makes it feel so soft
єммα к.
New Lebanon
I love absolutely everything for Pantene! It all works really well and it is cheap. By the way it smells amazing.
eliza f.
Glendale, Ca
Leaves your hair very smooth, silky and if you use it twice in a 1 wash it leaves your hair feeling very healthy!
Alli B.
Greenfield, IN
This stuff does not come out of your hair. It’s so oily and leaves your hair greasy. I would NOT recommend this.
Jennifer H.
Ecorse , MI
I do not like the pantene products they seem to dry out ypur hair and doesnt leave it looking shiny after washing
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Great! Even after the first use I could feel a difference. It is a decent price too. A little goes a long way too
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.