BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
I damage my hair a lot with dying not and heat. This product really makes my hair look good and a lot less damaged.
Crystal A.
Hampton, VA
I use this product to help with bad breakage and I think it is a good product to prevent more breakage on the hair
Marlene M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pantenne is just my go to period smells great and just love how it makes my hair feel after showers and yes love it
Nelson G.
Philadelphia, PA
Pantene wa also given to me as a christmas gift and i absolutely love the smell of it and how it works with my hair
Hilliary E.
Atwater
This product seemed to do wonders the first week using it, after a while it seemed to fade its strength for my ends
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I've always loved Pantene products. This is a great, low priced conditioner for long hair and it smells great too.
Bridget L.
Detroit
Giving a three star because it doesn't really work for me .I love pantiene shampoo love how it makes my hair feel .
breanna w.
i got a sample of this, and immediately bought it after. did wonders for my hair and i would definitely recommend!!
sebastian R.
Saint cloud
This is great conditioner it’s feels soft in the hair and keeps your hair hydrated hole day! And It’s CHEAP!!!!!!
Alli B.
Greenfield, IN
This stuff does not come out of your hair. It’s so oily and leaves your hair greasy. I would NOT recommend this.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.