BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Liranda M.
Oak Hill, OH
I love this product. It makes my hair very soft. This is an affordable product and is easy to use. I highly recommend to all my friends.
amanda w.
Belton, SC
Love pantene products. They smell really great and I love how well they work. I grew up using this product and will continue to use it!
Alicia P.
Plant City , FL
Makes my hair feel silky soft. Doesn’t make it feel oily. Great price. Would highly recommend. Doesn’t take a lot to cover all of hair.
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
I love pantene! Always leaves my hair smelling great, shiny and soft! Also it doesn't look frizzy after I brush it when I use pantene.
Bethany V.
Victoria , TX
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I recommend this product to anyone who has breakage to their hair it has helped my hair trimendusly with the breakage of my split ends
melissa ☻.
Along with the shampoo of the same kind it really helps a lot with keeping the moisture in my hair controlled and helping my dead ends.
Kelsey S.
Jacksonville, AL
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
I've always loved Pantene, smells good but my hairdresser said its one of the worst possible products for your hair & to stop using it.
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
This conditioner can feel a bit thin, but it feels amazing in your hair. It makes your hair feel soft and silky, and it smells amazing.
May B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
I love Pantene I have been using this brand since I was a kid and it works great. It keeps my hair silky smooth and it smells great too
Olivia V.
Bemidji
My hair is super long, and is prone to breakage. This conditioner helps prevent that so much! I notice a huge difference when I use it!
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.