BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara Beth M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
It is an okay conditioner, however I saw no improvement in the strength of my hair or in the broken ends. It doesn't hold up to its promises.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Review for: Pantene Pro-V® Anti-Breakage Conditioner 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I did really like this stuff! My hair breaks a lot and I was looking for something to prevent that! This one actually did a pretty good job!
Hannah B.
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
Love Pantene’s shampoo and conditioners. They always leave my hair clean and soft without weighing it down at all. Plus the smell is great!
Jennifer R.
Porterville
Love Pantene products but this one is my fav! Helps keep my hair healthy and long without breakage! Great price! Will definitely buy again!
michaela M.
Redding, CA
Also another brand I love as well, love the smells of each one and love the way it makes my hair feel after every shower. #panteneproducts
Anita B.
Hobart, IN
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
Pantene Pro V works just as well as TRESemme . if i could not have my TRESemme I would recommend Pantene Pro V. The conditioner is awesome.
camryn h.
Bristow , VA
Smells really good and also gives really good volume!! I’ve been using this for about a year and really have nothing bad to say about it.
Liranda M.
Oak Hill, OH
I love this product. It makes my hair very soft. This is an affordable product and is easy to use. I highly recommend to all my friends.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
Pantene sucks. In my view. It makes ny hair feel nasty after washing. It feels dry and it makes my hair feel like straw. I dont ever buy.
EMMA L.
So this is something NEW because I NEVER used this brand May once along time ago and I don't really know how it works so I'm very curious
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.