BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Bryan C.
Works really well in decreasing the breakage that my hair has a hard time getting rid of. I've been using it for two months and I've definitely seen a change up to this point. Much less frizz than before.
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
This conditioner is alright! I purchased it from dollar general. It made my hair feel really nice. And the smell was great. But it made my back break out. I have long hair so it’s kind of hard to keep my hair off my back in the shower. And if I accidentally get it on my face I break out. I had to stop using it because of that.
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely love these brushes! The buffer brush is the only brush I use to apply my foundation. I also use another for contouring purposes. They last a long time if sanitized and clean, they don’t shed!
Christy G.
Nampa, ID
Love this conditioner! I really do feel like it helps strengthen my hair as well as makes it so smooth! It’s not as good as some salon brand conditioners I’ve tried, but for the price? You can’t beat it!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a great conditioner. I have use this on several occasions and it is definitely safe on color treated hair. It has a very nice long lasting scent. I have a dry scalp and very curly ,thick hair and this seems to make it very soft and manageable. I purchased this at Walmart and I really do like it a lot I would recommend.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
My hair was really damaged because I had dyed it so much so I tried this anti breakage and it really helped my strands feel a lot smoother. I like all of Pantenes line though
Melabel H.
Oak Grove
I am so disappointed of this product, I thought it could help me from my hair fall problem but it wasn’t! My hair fall got worsen and frizzy, however it smells my hair good.
Melanie A.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I purchased this brand while it was on sale! It made my hair smell great but it also made my hair very very dry! I have really thick long hair so i will not purchase this brand again due to it making my hair so dry!
Felisha J.
Holyoke, MA
I use both shampoo and conditioner, they make my hair feel so fresh, healthy, and it's growing ao nice. Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal ShampooPantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
I give a 4 star because I like PANTENE I don't remember if I've used this particular anti breakage conditioner if so maybe once or twice I did see a difference and liked it.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.