BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Lacinda H.
Walton, KY
My daughter uses the med to thick pantene and it works great on her hair. it does not leave excess build up on her hair
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
This is a great product to help your strengthen your hair, restore it’s elasticity and prevent breakage and splitting.
Jade N.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love Pantene shampoo so much it makes me so happy that my hair is so soft and it's full of volume and it's beautiful
Carla S.
W Valley City, UT
Leaves my hair smooth and easy to brush. I like it but i think for a store brand it’s not the cheapest think out there.
Aimee H.
Wesley Chapel
Makes your hair feel softer but I felt like my hair was a little too heavy feeling after using it longer than a week
Rachel c.
Cold Spring, KY
Leaves my hair feeling silky smooth without feeling oily. My hair gets out of control and Pantene can always tame it
Lyndsea W.
San Marcos, TX
I love this brand of shampoo and conditioner! It gives my hair a really nice clean feeling, and I absolutely love it!
Gaby O.
It is a good product but I would love to try another conditioner. Any product out there that can help me get volume?
Kaylan L.
Moore, SC
This was a nice conditioner that left my hair feeling soft and smooth, but I could see no real effects with breakage.
Carol N.
Haverhill
Use this before and after braids and protective to give my curls a boost of strength before putting them under stress
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.