BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
selene r.
Ever since i started using this product i haven't switched what so ever my mom gave it to me and thanks to her my hair is always on point lol
Grace B.
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
While this conditioned my hair, it left a residue, no matter how long I washed it out. I wouldn't recommend this for people with thick hair.
Sara Beth M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
It is an okay conditioner, however I saw no improvement in the strength of my hair or in the broken ends. It doesn't hold up to its promises.
Casey R.
Always has been one of my favorite conditioners. It is thick and stays on your hair as long as you want to leave it on not like other brands
Anita B.
Hobart, IN
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
Pantene Pro V works just as well as TRESemme . if i could not have my TRESemme I would recommend Pantene Pro V. The conditioner is awesome.
michaela M.
Redding, CA
Also another brand I love as well, love the smells of each one and love the way it makes my hair feel after every shower. #panteneproducts
Jennifer R.
Porterville
Love Pantene products but this one is my fav! Helps keep my hair healthy and long without breakage! Great price! Will definitely buy again!
Hannah B.
Love Pantene’s shampoo and conditioners. They always leave my hair clean and soft without weighing it down at all. Plus the smell is great!
camryn h.
Bristow, VA
Smells really good and also gives really good volume!! I’ve been using this for about a year and really have nothing bad to say about it.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
Pantene sucks. In my view. It makes ny hair feel nasty after washing. It feels dry and it makes my hair feel like straw. I dont ever buy.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.