BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Gina M.
San Antonio, TX
I love the shine my hair had after one use. Helps if you use it often! Makes it easier to style my hair and I love the smell.
Brandie C.
Athens, WV
This conditioner is honestly the best conditioner I’ve ever used. It smells great and really helps my hair. Highly recommend.
Meagan K.
Fairport, NY
This is actually really good for pantene, it keeps my hair strong and silky. The only downside is the smell is pretty bland.
tia h.
Port Richey, FL
Ever since I started using this conditioner my hair has been so much softer and I don't have as bad of split ends anymore!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
This is a great conditioner, it smells wonderful, leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean and it helps reduce my split ends
faith g.
lacrosse
I love this product because it leaves my hair smooth and shines with out any frizziness and it keeps it strong and healthy
Cassie R.
Sterling Heights, MI
Love this conditioner! It's awesome to help strengthen your hair! Helps with split ends & if you feel like yor hair is dry.
houyem a.
Montezuma, NM
I have been using this product for about 6 months now. Its amazing it shapes my curls really well and it doesnt dry them
nandiee c.
['Lancaster', ''], CA
Very good conditioner I love it leaves your hair like a model smooth soft and long very stylish I like that about Pantene
Kirsten B.
Riverside , CA
I love how my hair smells and how soft it feels after using. However this conditioner weighs my hair down only down side.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.