BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Jacie R.
Hialeah, FL
I lose so much hair when I use Pantene products, I don’t know what they use in their products but it isn’t my favorite at all.
Marcella A.
El Monte, CA
Pantene shamppo and conditioner are my go too this anti breakage is really good and my hair is starting to look and feel better
Kaitlin F.
When this goes on sale, I always get it. It's too expensive for me otherwise, but I really really like pantene for thick hair.
kristy M.
Double Spgs, AL
Im in love with Pantene. Its just an all around great brand. My hair feels amazing after using. The smell is fantastic as well.
Amber A.
Wake Forest, NC
This product is okay, used it for about 2 months and noticed only that my hair seemed a bit more manageable also smells great.
Franchely D.
Love this. It's a to go to whenever my hair is damage. I always buy it on Rite Aid. My hair is oily and this helps me a lot.
Gina M.
San Antonio, TX
I love the shine my hair had after one use. Helps if you use it often! Makes it easier to style my hair and I love the smell.
Brandie C.
Athens, WV
This conditioner is honestly the best conditioner I’ve ever used. It smells great and really helps my hair. Highly recommend.
Meagan K.
Fairport, NY
This is actually really good for pantene, it keeps my hair strong and silky. The only downside is the smell is pretty bland.
Kristina C.
Lake Ariel, PA
Love this conditioner!! The smell is fantastic and it leaves my hair silky and smooth. Does not make it oily like others do.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.