BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Olivia G.
I’ve used several different conditioners of theirs and I haven’t used a bad one yet! By far my favorite conditioner and I will continue to buy it!
Louise S.
Los Gatos, CA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
I love this product! Not only does it throughly clean my hair, it leaves my hair soft as a baby. Now when I brush out my hair, less hair falls out.
Ijahnae W.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I love this brand more than any other expensive kind of shampoo or conditioner I brought this from target and it just take care of my hair so well
Erica M.
Lincoln, NE
The smell and ease if this product is amazing ! Really keeps my hair soft and manageable while protecting it and keeping it from.breaking too much
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
Love this conditioner. I use it daily. Protects my hair from daily styling use. I buy it at my local super market. Smells nice and is long lasting.
Julie K.
Houtzdale, PA
Love, love, love this product! I use this conditioner and the Ice shine version, depending on what's in stock and love how shiny it makes my hair.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pantene products and this is probably my go to. My hair typically needa damage control from coloring and i feel like this is a solid option.
Maria L.
I do not like this product because it leaves my hair very greasy, It is economical and brings enough product in the container but also do not like.
Megan C.
This conditioner makes my ends feel like butter. So incredibly soft and hydrating and I really saw a difference in my split ends. I love the scent!
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
My hair was so damaged because of all the hair dye it would use. After trying this product my hair came back to life! Recommended and affordable ❤
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.