BY PANTENE #34 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
I love pantene! Always leaves my hair smelling great, shiny and soft! Also it doesn't look frizzy after I brush it when I use pantene.
Bethany V.
Victoria , TX
I recommend this product to anyone who has breakage to their hair it has helped my hair trimendusly with the breakage of my split ends
amanda w.
Belton, SC
Love pantene products. They smell really great and I love how well they work. I grew up using this product and will continue to use it!
Nikki Y.
Pantene products always smell fantastic and work really well on my hair. It doesn’t weigh it down and keeps it from tangling up on me
Aileen G.
las vegas
Muy buen producto muy provechoso para el pelo lo deja muy suave y sedoso lo protege de las quebraderos proporcionando cuidado intenso
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I just started using this kind of shampoo and I LOVE it. It makes my hair feel so silky and soft and my hair has so much volume now!
Rachael L.
I would not recommend this product at all hair. My hair looked the worst when I used Pantene. It caused build up and damaged my hair.
Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
I love the anti breakage system. It doesn't leave your hair feeling harsh or dry. It also moisturizes the hair while strengthens it.
Miryam H.
Oceano, CA
Some people have told me it's good but I personally haven't tried it and other people told me it's not good.
But I do love the smell.
MACRINA R.
Coker, AL
estoy usando este acodicionador y el shamphoo de esta linea y me a gustado mucho como me deja el cabello ,lo deja muy suave y sedoso.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.