BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Caitlin D.
Stuart, FL
I always buy Pantene products to help my hair and now my hair is always beautiful and healthy. I don’t use any other shampoo or conditioner on my hair
megan t.
new york
it was an ok product. i wash my hair every day almost so it tends to get dry and have split ends. this kind of helped it but didn’t do much in the end
Erica B.
Richmond
This helped my hair so much! Great product! Works on all hair types ! Dry scalp or oily ! Perfect for color treated hair! Long lasting, and nice scent!
Courtney R.
Pittsburgh
Love the shampoo and conditioner buy Pantene. Makes my hair so soft and smooth. And gives it a healthier look I would definitely recommend this product
Danielle S.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
This shampoo made my hair feel great. I don't think it made my hair feel like it was stronger by any means, but it made my hair feel smooth and soft.
Erin E.
Love this conditioner. Leaves my hair soft and feeling great. Great scent, fresh and clean. My hair is color treated and I would definitely recommend
Amy V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
Favorite shampoo an conditioner product! Been using for a few months and it repaired my split ends within a couple weeks, my hair looks very healthy.
Indira A.
For me pantene is the best.
I really like the clean smell and how soft and manageable it makes my hair.
I think it helps my hair not break as easily.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
This is my go to shampoo. It works great and keeps my hair strong and healthy. Smells awesome and lets my hairbrush run through my hair so smoothly.
Amber D.
Tehachapi, CA
I don't think this product works well at all. I have never had any luck with Pantene products doing what they claim and this product is no exception.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.