BY PANTENE #34 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Liranda M.
Oak Hill, OH
I love this product. It makes my hair very soft. This is an affordable product and is easy to use. I highly recommend to all my friends.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
Pantene sucks. In my view. It makes ny hair feel nasty after washing. It feels dry and it makes my hair feel like straw. I dont ever buy.
EMMA L.
So this is something NEW because I NEVER used this brand May once along time ago and I don't really know how it works so I'm very curious
camryn h.
Bristow, VA
Smells really good and also gives really good volume!! I’ve been using this for about a year and really have nothing bad to say about it.
Kelsey S.
Jacksonville, AL
I've always loved Pantene, smells good but my hairdresser said its one of the worst possible products for your hair & to stop using it.
melissa ☻.
Along with the shampoo of the same kind it really helps a lot with keeping the moisture in my hair controlled and helping my dead ends.
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
This conditioner can feel a bit thin, but it feels amazing in your hair. It makes your hair feel soft and silky, and it smells amazing.
Alicia P.
Plant City , FL
Makes my hair feel silky soft. Doesn’t make it feel oily. Great price. Would highly recommend. Doesn’t take a lot to cover all of hair.
Olivia V.
Bemidji
My hair is super long, and is prone to breakage. This conditioner helps prevent that so much! I notice a huge difference when I use it!
May B.
San Antonio, TX
I love Pantene I have been using this brand since I was a kid and it works great. It keeps my hair silky smooth and it smells great too
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.