BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Crystal M.
Peru, IL
I really love the smell of this but I don't necessarily enjoy using it on my hair as it's not as good of quality as other brands.
Victoria G.
Lake Balboa, CA
I'm still somewhat new to this product. I have seen some improvement on the breakage in my hair. But not a ton yet, so stay tuned
Amanda B.
Windsor, CT
I feel like this conditioner truly helped restore strength to my hair! I have been treating breakage for a while and this helped!
Fabby F.
Dinuba, CA
This was my go to hair shampoo and conditioner for a really long time. Towards the end I did not see much of a difference.
Heather D.
Cass Lake, MN
You can find so many different types of Pantene hair care products and you can't go wrong with any of them. They are good quality
Taylor ūüíč.
My hair is super damaged from coloring and bleaching, but this conditioner makes my hair super smooth and feel and look healthy .
Angelyn S.
Very heavy on my hair and my hair is thick already. Also, if you put even just a little too much it makes your hair very greasy.
Whitney W.
Knoxville
I do notlike this smell of this shampoo at all and it left my hair feeling extremely dry. I like pantene but not this shampoo.
Marcella A.
El Monte, CA
Pantene shamppo and conditioner are my go too this anti breakage is really good and my hair is starting to look and feel better
Jacie R.
Hialeah, FL
I lose so much hair when I use Pantene products, I don’t know what they use in their products but it isn’t my favorite at all.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.