BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Miryam H.
Oceano, CA
Some people have told me it's good but I personally haven't tried it and other people told me it's not good.
But I do love the smell.
Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
I love the anti breakage system. It doesn't leave your hair feeling harsh or dry. It also moisturizes the hair while strengthens it.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
I just started using this kind of shampoo and I LOVE it. It makes my hair feel so silky and soft and my hair has so much volume now!
Rachael L.
I would not recommend this product at all hair. My hair looked the worst when I used Pantene. It caused build up and damaged my hair.
Aileen G.
las vegas
Muy buen producto muy provechoso para el pelo lo deja muy suave y sedoso lo protege de las quebraderos proporcionando cuidado intenso
Julia M.
Love Pantene’s conditioners. They smell amazing and leave your hair feeling amazingly soft. You will continue to buy this product.
Rebecca D.
Smithtown, NY
Pantene used to be a go-to but not anymore. It says anti break but it doesn't really stay true to it. My hair was just as fragile.
Margo J.
Hyde Park, VT
Pantene is my 2nd fav shampoo of all time. I have thick straight hair and this is one of the only two hair care products I can use,
Trisha M.
Pensacola , FL
Pantene is always my go to shampoo and conditioner. Most products leave my hair feeling very oily and greasy however these do not.
Jenna W.
Greenbush
My hair is very thin and fine and pin straight. It breaks really easy but this stuff has helped strengthen it so much it's amazing.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.