BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Le'Sandra S.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
So I loved this product but had one dislike. It definitely stops breakage but it made my hair feel like plastic. I felt it stripped it of other nutrients
Kristen D.
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
My hair breaks so easily because it's so thin and I use a lot of hot tools, but this is better than any other product I have used. I buy it from Kroger.
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
When I feel like my hair is breaking too much I do a co-wash with this and leave in conditioner with this. I like it works good and strengthens your hair
rachel c.
I honestly did not see much of a difference in my hair when I used this conditioner and I think it should be cheaper for being such a basic conditioner.
Alecia F.
Redmond OR
I have used this conditioner a lot to smooth and strengthen my hair from all of the styling and heat damage it has gone through and this works amazing!!
Annette R.
Indianapolis, IN
I normally buy this along with the corresponding shampoo and love the combination. It makes your hair soft and shiny! Not to mention it smells amazing!
Kayla R.
I switched to Pantene about 6 months ago and I love it! You can still smell it in my hair the next morning! It leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy!
Caitlin D.
Stuart, FL
I always buy Pantene products to help my hair and now my hair is always beautiful and healthy. I don’t use any other shampoo or conditioner on my hair
megan t.
new york
it was an ok product. i wash my hair every day almost so it tends to get dry and have split ends. this kind of helped it but didn’t do much in the end
Erica B.
Richmond
This helped my hair so much! Great product! Works on all hair types ! Dry scalp or oily ! Perfect for color treated hair! Long lasting, and nice scent!
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.