BY PANTENE #38 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Brooke A.
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner left my hair feeling smoothr and stronger within one week of use. I've noticed much less breakage since trying this product.
Grace L.
Indian trail , NC
I love Pantene for my hair. I’ve used it all my life up until just recently. I love Pantene because it is reasonably priced for the product you’re getting!
Kathie W.
Ozark, MO
This, to me, is the best store bought shampoo and conditioner you can buy. It makes you hair shiney, strong and frizz free. This is in my regular rotation.
Natalie A.
Austell, GA
this is my favorite shampoo! i have tried different types to test them out . No other works as well as these . leaves my hair smelling good and it’s soft!
Jackie W.
Burnsville
Have very fine hair and this product helps alleviate the knots so there is minimal breakage. Pantene Pro-V Reinforcing Anti-Breakage Conditioner
Martiese M.
Fairbanks, AK
This product works really well with the shampoo. Very inexpensive and is sold in the shampoo and conditioner pack. I usually buy this product from Walmart.
Cristal R.
After using this product for a month. my hair did not change the smell is amazing. It needs a little more of whatever is in tthere. It didn't fix my hair
Mikayla F.
Baldwinsville, NY
After using this, my hair smells amazing! But I don't think it works all that much for my hair and don't really see any change in the feeling of my hair.
Le'Sandra S.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
So I loved this product but had one dislike. It definitely stops breakage but it made my hair feel like plastic. I felt it stripped it of other nutrients
Kristen D.
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
My hair breaks so easily because it's so thin and I use a lot of hot tools, but this is better than any other product I have used. I buy it from Kroger.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.