BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Danielle M.
This conditioner helps to keep my hair so smooth and soft. It works so well! It also smells really good!
Michelle Micky M.
Martinsburg , WV
I love Panteen. My hair always feels so clean and soft when I use it. My color last longer.
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
This conditioner is my new favorite!! I have fine hair and easily gets split ends and this product makes my hair feel SO soft and silky without weighing it down
Ariella S.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
I love this conditioner and i will not use anything else. I have long thick hair that I hate to cut and it helps to keep me from being to dry, split and broken.
Jenness W.
Mayo, FL
My daughter and I use the Anti-Breakage Pantene. We like it because it's not heavy on our hair and our hair seems to stay cleaner longer. I buy it from Walmart.
Kathryn C.
Cumberland , RI
I have about 10 bottles of this in my closet just waiting to be used! We love it and it’s a classic! No tangles with this conditioner and my hair looks healthy!
Pamela P.
I really like it, I medium length hair and if I don't use condition my hair gets frizzy, I really like this one cause I don't need a lot to make my hair soft.
alondra h.
houston, TX
i have only used this like not even two weeks because i actually started to see more breakage and that was before i dyed my hair so i would not reccomend this
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I love Pantene conditioners! They smell amazing and make my hair extremely soft. The shampoos are okay but the conditioners are very effective when I use them.
Emily D.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
I like the conditioner but I don't feel like it has made a huge difference with my split ends. I've almost used the whole bottle. Maybe I need to try longer.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.