BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Liranda M.
Oak Hill, OH
I love this product. It makes my hair very soft. This is an affordable product and is easy to use. I highly recommend to all my friends.
Bethany V.
Victoria
I recommend this product to anyone who has breakage to their hair it has helped my hair trimendusly with the breakage of my split ends
amanda w.
Belton, SC
Love pantene products. They smell really great and I love how well they work. I grew up using this product and will continue to use it!
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
I love pantene! Always leaves my hair smelling great, shiny and soft! Also it doesn't look frizzy after I brush it when I use pantene.
May B.
San Antonio, TX
I love Pantene I have been using this brand since I was a kid and it works great. It keeps my hair silky smooth and it smells great too
Alicia P.
Plant city, FL
Makes my hair feel silky soft. Doesn’t make it feel oily. Great price. Would highly recommend. Doesn’t take a lot to cover all of hair.
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
This conditioner can feel a bit thin, but it feels amazing in your hair. It makes your hair feel soft and silky, and it smells amazing.
Kelsey S.
Jacksonville, AL
I've always loved Pantene, smells good but my hairdresser said its one of the worst possible products for your hair & to stop using it.
Olivia V.
Bemidji
My hair is super long, and is prone to breakage. This conditioner helps prevent that so much! I notice a huge difference when I use it!
Rachael L.
I would not recommend this product at all hair. My hair looked the worst when I used Pantene. It caused build up and damaged my hair.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.