BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
This product is okay. I usually just buy whatever is on sale since I live on a budget but this made my hair feel like there was a film on my hair if I let it naturally dry. If I blow-dryed it, it was fine though. Odd.
Raveona R.
Camilla, GA
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
Once upon a time my hair was breaking like crazy! I didn't know what I was going to do but then I tried this product and it made my hair stronger than ever before!
Michelle W.
This pairs well with the anti-breakage shampoo. This is my go to normal drug store conditioner. My hair is very long, and this conditioner in particular helps with breakage.
VE-1206263Yamilys B.
Doral, FL
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
I consider this conditioner is not the best I've used because if repair the ends of my hair when but I feel that when I started using it my hair became very greasy
Ayden I.
Review for: Frizzy to Smooth Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 355 ml more...
Pantene shampoo is not so hot for your hair. I find other brands more health for your hair. My mom is a hair stylist and doesn't recommend me use this brand of shampoo.
arleen r.
O have been using this brand of shampoo and conditioner since my high school days and I am now in my 30s. I may change up every now and then but this is definitely my go to every day hair care.
Cara T.
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
I tried this because the length and strength system didn't work for me. This is an okay conditioner, it's not the best but it's not the worst. But it does smell really nice, so thats a plus.
Anna D.
Ashtabula, OH
Great product! Saw hair growth within a few weeks and less breakage, and it makes my hair smell so good! I recommend this product to anyone looking for less breakage.
Chelsea d.
Pontiac, MI
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
I used this a few times but I don't like it any more since ive gotten on to tresume. but I think that this is a okay product but I think it also damages your hair
Jennifer  T.
Beverly, MA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
I personally don't like this or any Pantene products. The products from the 90s are not the same as they are now. The smell is nice but it doesn't seem to stay in my hair.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.