BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Ijahnae W.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this brand more than any other expensive kind of shampoo or conditioner I brought this from target and it just take care of my hair so well
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pantene products and this is probably my go to. My hair typically needa damage control from coloring and i feel like this is a solid option.
Erica M.
Lincoln, NE
The smell and ease if this product is amazing ! Really keeps my hair soft and manageable while protecting it and keeping it from.breaking too much
Olivia G.
I’ve used several different conditioners of theirs and I haven’t used a bad one yet! By far my favorite conditioner and I will continue to buy it!
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia
I love Pantene products. I have very thick short hair and pantene's volume products work the best in allowing my hair to stay volumized all day.
Daniella D.
I love this conditioner. It really repaired my hair and made it feel so soft and nice. It smells nice. And my hair didn’t seem to break as much.
Breanne W.
Farmersville, ohio
This product works great!!! It’s kind of pricey but still awesome and I would recommend to anybody who wants to help with damage and breakage!!
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
My hair breaks a lot, and so I figured I’d try this. After a few months I noticed no difference. But it does smell good and makes my hair soft
Dianna G.
Laredo
Got this at Walmart actually my friend told me to buy it when I was about to go on a road trip to Las Vegas lives hair so soft and shiny
Rachel J.
Watauga
If you want lies this is for you . Leaves a nasty build up on your hair . That build up makes you think your hair is soft but really it’s not .
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.