BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kerry A.
Cranston , RI
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
I have been a faithful user of the Pantene Pro-V line for a very long time. It smells great and it doesn't leave my hair oily or dull . A little bit of conditioner goes a long way.
Amanda S.
Middle River, MD
I have long thick hair that constantly falls out in the shower. Ever since switching to this type of conditioner, I've noticed a less amount of hair in the bottom of the tub.
Claudia T.
I love Pantene products. I always ended up going back to them. Can be found almost everywhere at a great price. And i swear i notice a difference in my hair using their products
Claudia C.
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
This product always hydrates my hair while showering. I always have split ends usually bc I am always applying heat to my hair but this conditioner truly does help them!
Deric L.
Farmville, VA
Great conditioner, would definitely recommend for people with fine hair. I usually have a hard time with my hair with the conditioner I use, but this product was great
Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
Really like this brand! It does exactly what you need it to do although with my hair I can't use a lot of product. Conditioner especially this brand makes my hair look oily.
Anastasia H.
BUFORD, GA
I have very dry frizzy hair and I love Pantene. I love the smell and how it makes my hair feel after. It’s affordable and keeps my hair strong and lessens the chance of split ends.
Ileen R.
Long Beach, CA
I actually leave this conditioner in my hair after my shower I make sure my hair is somewhat damp and I apply it and it leaves your hair looking nice and it smells great !
Riley C.
West Melbourne
This is the brand of panting I'm using right now. I've always and will always use pentene. It's a great product in my hair really seems to do well with it. Or use this product every other day.
Ahniyah C.
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
If your looking for a conditioner to help stop breakage I wouldn't recommend this. Its a great hydrating conditioner but it does really do the job of stopping breakage.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.