BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Kayli F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Review for: Frizzy to Smooth Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 355 ml more...
It's good but it doesn't exactly do what it says. It pales in comparison to other shampoos. My hair is blonde and it's very thin and I don't use this product regularly. I wouldn't buy this product again n
April B.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
I have mixed feelings about Pantene itself. It feels awesome after a few uses but after that my hair starts to feel weighted down and greasy. I tend to use this as a once a week deep conditioning treatment and for that I would recommend 100%.
Amanda S.
Middle River, MD
I have long thick hair that constantly falls out in the shower. Ever since switching to this type of conditioner, I've noticed a less amount of hair in the bottom of the tub.
Claudia C.
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
This product always hydrates my hair while showering. I always have split ends usually bc I am always applying heat to my hair but this conditioner truly does help them!
Deric L.
Farmville, VA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
Great conditioner, would definitely recommend for people with fine hair. I usually have a hard time with my hair with the conditioner I use, but this product was great
Ahniyah C.
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
If your looking for a conditioner to help stop breakage I wouldn't recommend this. Its a great hydrating conditioner but it does really do the job of stopping breakage.
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
This product is okay. I usually just buy whatever is on sale since I live on a budget but this made my hair feel like there was a film on my hair if I let it naturally dry. If I blow-dryed it, it was fine though. Odd.
Raveona R.
Camilla, GA
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
Once upon a time my hair was breaking like crazy! I didn't know what I was going to do but then I tried this product and it made my hair stronger than ever before!
Michelle W.
This pairs well with the anti-breakage shampoo. This is my go to normal drug store conditioner. My hair is very long, and this conditioner in particular helps with breakage.
Yamilys B.
Doral, FL
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
I consider this conditioner is not the best I've used because if repair the ends of my hair when but I feel that when I started using it my hair became very greasy
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.