BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Ijahnae W.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this brand more than any other expensive kind of shampoo or conditioner I brought this from target and it just take care of my hair so well
Louise S.
Los Gatos, CA
I love this product! Not only does it throughly clean my hair, it leaves my hair soft as a baby. Now when I brush out my hair, less hair falls out.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pantene products and this is probably my go to. My hair typically needa damage control from coloring and i feel like this is a solid option.
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY
This is a great shampoo for anyone who goes multiple days between washes. It keeps hair sleek and silky, giving the appearance of just washed hair!
Erica M.
Lincoln, NE
The smell and ease if this product is amazing ! Really keeps my hair soft and manageable while protecting it and keeping it from.breaking too much
Olivia G.
I’ve used several different conditioners of theirs and I haven’t used a bad one yet! By far my favorite conditioner and I will continue to buy it!
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
My hair was so damaged because of all the hair dye it would use. After trying this product my hair came back to life! Recommended and affordable ❤
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia
I love Pantene products. I have very thick short hair and pantene's volume products work the best in allowing my hair to stay volumized all day.
Daniella D.
I love this conditioner. It really repaired my hair and made it feel so soft and nice. It smells nice. And my hair didn’t seem to break as much.
Jade C.
Binghamton, NY
I love all of their shampoos and conditioners! They don't leave that awful film on your hair and my hair always feels healthier when using it.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.