BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Caitlin D.
Stuart, FL
I always buy Pantene products to help my hair and now my hair is always beautiful and healthy. I don’t use any other shampoo or conditioner on my hair
megan t.
new york
it was an ok product. i wash my hair every day almost so it tends to get dry and have split ends. this kind of helped it but didn’t do much in the end
Annette R.
Indianapolis, IN
I normally buy this along with the corresponding shampoo and love the combination. It makes your hair soft and shiny! Not to mention it smells amazing!
Amber D.
Tehachapi, CA
I don't think this product works well at all. I have never had any luck with Pantene products doing what they claim and this product is no exception.
Danielle S.
Mesa, AZ
This shampoo made my hair feel great. I don't think it made my hair feel like it was stronger by any means, but it made my hair feel smooth and soft.
Erin E.
Love this conditioner. Leaves my hair soft and feeling great. Great scent, fresh and clean. My hair is color treated and I would definitely recommend
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
This is my go to shampoo. It works great and keeps my hair strong and healthy. Smells awesome and lets my hairbrush run through my hair so smoothly.
Julie K.
Houtzdale, PA
Love, love, love this product! I use this conditioner and the Ice shine version, depending on what's in stock and love how shiny it makes my hair.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
My hair was so damaged because of all the hair dye it would use. After trying this product my hair came back to life! Recommended and affordable ‚̧
Amanda P.
LOVEEEE the smell of Pantene!! I even use this on my childs ridiculously long hair and I love how it brushes so easily and keeps split ends at bay.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.