BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
carol f.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
I like this product leaves your hair very soft my daughter loves this conditioner all of this brand this is the one I like and has a very rich aroma also has excellent vitamin and nutrition for hair
Gina L.
Rochester , NY
Pantene is my favorite conditioner. Many I use my hair feels dry after I rinse. My hair still feels silky after its rinced and dried.
I do see a little less breakage. But love how my hair feels
Laura S.
Lavaca, AR
I use Pantene in a rotation with salon shampoo to vary things up a bit. I like the Anti-Breakage line quite a lot. It smells great and my hair doesn't feel weighed down by a heavy conditioner.
Annamaria P.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
Loveeeeeeee yes love it always works it. I really love how it leaves my hair so soft. My kids love to use it to. It is helping me after all the bleaching damage done to my hair recently
Megan  P.
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
I liked Pantene because I always thought it made my hair smell good. However, it dried my hair out and after speaking with my hairdressers she made me aware that this is the worst brand for you and is often used to strip unwanted hair color and dyes.
Yoru C.
Mesa, AZ
Ok so this product is definitely moisturizing. That I will admit. But with the amount of silicon in this product along with the animal testing, I vowed to not use this product anymore.
KELLY T.
Avon, MN
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
This conditioner is great for fine, oily hair! I cannot use a lot of the moisturizing conditioners because I have oily hair, but this one does not make my hair look greasy after!
Ashley C.
I absolutely love Pantene shampoo and conditioners. They don't level the heavy feeling after you use it or a while. It smells amazing and keeps your hair soft and smelling good too.
Jasemine C.
I love this product. I dye my hair regularly and I use a hair straightener almost everyday, so my hair is damaged and dry. I had a coupon for this product and tried it and fell in love with it. now I will even buy it full price if I have too! (:
Kerry A.
Cranston , RI
I have been a faithful user of the Pantene Pro-V line for a very long time. It smells great and it doesn't leave my hair oily or dull . A little bit of conditioner goes a long way.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.