BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Louise S.
Chandler
I actually just bought this . And have only used it once. So far my hair does feel soft and smooth and it smells great. I cannot wait to keep using it more. I do not have dry or oily hair, so hard for me to say if it’ll work ok for others.
Christina J.
My hair feels nice and strong after a wash with this. It leaves my hair also very voluminous. It does what a day at a spa would do to my hair but for a much less price and for much little time. It lasts a good month or so on my long hair.
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
Since I dyed my whole head back I had damaging roots and I do not want my hair to keep falling out the way it did so when I did have all black hair it would work out a lot so I started using it this anti breakage and it really did help my hair and approved it and strengthening it
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
I don’t care for this brand because although I like the smell and it feels silky, after awhile they build up and my hair doesn’t like switching to another brand when using this line of products. It has been years since I’ve used them however.
alyssa b.
South Point, OH
i have very damaged hair and i do a deep conditioning about once or twice a week and i always reach for this conditioner. it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and my hair feels so healthy. the shampoo is great also and smells good.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Are used both the shampoo and it is conditioner for quite some time because my hair is long and fine and prone to breakage but I can’t say that it actually did anything to help that situation. I didn’t dislike it but not amazing either
Christie L.
My hair absorbs this conditioner so much and I find it really left my hair feeling moisturized and the breakage didn’t happen as often. I do however take a break from it for another brand and switch back to it so it’s not too drying.
Kiana G.
New Castle, PA
Good conditioner for curly hair. I did notice a difference in my hair after using for approximately a month. I used the whole system. I love the smell of Pantene products! Also, the price is pretty good for the product you are getting.
brooke b.
Kent, OH
This product works great. Makes my hair feel so soft and new. I love the smells. I love the variety this brand has. Good price. I love it when they are on sale. Alot of product in a package. Kt lasts me a while compared to other products.
Miriah P.
Taylorsville, NC
I adore Pantene and am always looking for more volume which I feel this provides by not weighing my hair down like a lot of conditioners do. This has a great price point and is easily available at your local grocery or drug store.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.