BY PANTENE #34 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
I like this conditioner, it’s works well and gets the job done. I’m no a huge fan of the sent and I can’t tell if it actually does anything to help your hair but it’s a good basic conditioner and I’ll buy it when it’s on sale.
Maria A.
Towson,MD
I think when I apply this it unifies my hair as i spread it all the way down. It definitely keeps my hair from falling out even more. My hair gets extremely tangled but with this my comb slides right through even if its wet and heavy.
Lauren R.
Very costly compared to other brands and bargain brands, but it’s worth the money. My hair is oily and it works great to strengthen my hair but not dry it out. I’m very pleased with the product and how quickly it repaired my hair!
Maria Z.
Love this product have been using this for years! One of my moms favorites also leaves hair looking smooth and shiny ! And not only does it make it look that way it makes it feel amazing too ! Will continue to buy
Ana P.
Manassas Park, VA
This is a great conditioner for damaged hair. I use it every time I wash my hair & like how smooth & shiny it leaves my hair. The only problem I have is that if I use it on my roots they become too oily after a few hours so I mainly use it on my ends
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
My hair actually looks healthier ! I never thought it would be possible but with this shampoo and conditioner, it worked ! My split ends look almost invisible and you would think I had healthy hair all my life !
Cerria F.
Callaway, VA
This conditioner makes my hair super soft. Isn’t the best smell but it works! I’ve used other brands and Pantene is my favorite. It conditions my super long hair perfectly. I would definitely recommend this!
Ashton K.
This conditioner pairs well with the Pantene anti-breakage shampoo. Using them both combined reduced the brittleness of my hair in only a few weeks. This conditioner also leaves my hair feeling super soft.
Su S.
I know people say pantene isn't good for you but it will always hold a special place in my heart. First the smell, AMAZING; the best smelling shampoo (both high end and drugstore) that i have ever used. I think the smell is one of the reasons i keep going back to it. Second the conditioning property, honestly i can't believe how soft my hair is after i use this. And it really does stop my breakage and fall out.
Valeria M.
Palm springs, CA
This conditioner works amazing and smells even more amazing. I use this w the shampoo from the same line and they both have the same scent that leaves a clean scent on my hair throughout the day. It also has kept my hair soft and hasn’t messed with my hair texture.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.