BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Jackie W.
Burnsville
Have very fine hair and this product helps alleviate the knots so there is minimal breakage. Pantene Pro-V Reinforcing Anti-Breakage Conditioner
Mikayla F.
Rochester, NY
After using this, my hair smells amazing! But I don't think it works all that much for my hair and don't really see any change in the feeling of my hair.
Kristen D.
My hair breaks so easily because it's so thin and I use a lot of hot tools, but this is better than any other product I have used. I buy it from Kroger.
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
When I feel like my hair is breaking too much I do a co-wash with this and leave in conditioner with this. I like it works good and strengthens your hair
rachel c.
I honestly did not see much of a difference in my hair when I used this conditioner and I think it should be cheaper for being such a basic conditioner.
Alecia F.
Redmond OR
I have used this conditioner a lot to smooth and strengthen my hair from all of the styling and heat damage it has gone through and this works amazing!!
Courtney R.
Pittsburgh
Love the shampoo and conditioner buy Pantene. Makes my hair so soft and smooth. And gives it a healthier look I would definitely recommend this product
Erica B.
Richmond
This helped my hair so much! Great product! Works on all hair types ! Dry scalp or oily ! Perfect for color treated hair! Long lasting, and nice scent!
Annette R.
Indianapolis, IN
I normally buy this along with the corresponding shampoo and love the combination. It makes your hair soft and shiny! Not to mention it smells amazing!
Caitlin D.
Stuart, FL
I always buy Pantene products to help my hair and now my hair is always beautiful and healthy. I don’t use any other shampoo or conditioner on my hair
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.