BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Elle U.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
Pantene seems to garner a lot of criticsm for it's use of synthetic ingredients but they are mostly effective, and this conditioner is no exception for a superficial temporary fix for damaged dry hair.
Lauren H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This conditioner from Pantene goes on smoothly when applied, and it always leaves my hair so soft. I would definitely recommend it to a friend and would purchase it again.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Breakage to Strength Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 640 ml more...
Great conditioner, everyone on my house uses this! I get it from my local drugstore very easy to find anywhere really. It smells great! Leaves my hair feeling really soft and moisturized! I recommend!
carol f.
San Antonio, TX
I like this product leaves your hair very soft my daughter loves this conditioner all of this brand this is the one I like and has a very rich aroma also has excellent vitamin and nutrition for hair
Melanie M.
Plano, TX
Believe it or not have bout over hundreds of dollars worth of products to help recover my hair from a bad paint job and the only thing that helped was this amazing duo the shampoo and conditioner plus the leave in conditioner restored my hair to its original brilliance! I recommend this everyone!
Rachelle C.
Midland, MI
Review for: Pantene Pro-V® Anti-Breakage Conditioner 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I love the smell of this shampoo/conditioner! My hair always feels really soft after using this. I prefer this brand over some higher end brands. It leaves my hair feeling clean and moisturized.
Sara D.
Waterford, MI
Makes my hair feel so soft and smooth after I shower! My hair is naturally curly but I use a bit of heat on it and this helps it from breaking. Also smells amazing!!! I’ve bought it quite a few times and will continue to do so.
Gina L.
Rochester, NY
Pantene is my favorite conditioner. Many I use my hair feels dry after I rinse. My hair still feels silky after its rinced and dried.
I do see a little less breakage. But love how my hair feels
Laura S.
Lavaca, AR
I use Pantene in a rotation with salon shampoo to vary things up a bit. I like the Anti-Breakage line quite a lot. It smells great and my hair doesn't feel weighed down by a heavy conditioner.
Miral T.
Brooklyn, NY
Even though I find that most people are not a huge fan of Pantene products I love them! They work for me and they smell great also good for colored hair which I have . I'm always satisfied with Pantene products!
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.