BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Pamela P.
I really like it, I medium length hair and if I don't use condition my hair gets frizzy, I really like this one cause I don't need a lot to make my hair soft.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
I love Pantene conditioners! They smell amazing and make my hair extremely soft. The shampoos are okay but the conditioners are very effective when I use them.
alondra h.
Houston
i have only used this like not even two weeks because i actually started to see more breakage and that was before i dyed my hair so i would not reccomend this
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
This product helps in taming my mane of very fine but frizzy and lots of hair. It about takes a miracle to get anything to help it but this does! Recommend!
Kristen O.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I like this conditioner! it makes my hair soft and smell so good. Good price and I would buy more! A lot of conditioners make my hair oily, but this doesn’t.
Candace S.
Shelby Gap, KY
This conditioning and anti breakage is a must to have. This product really does help with your split ends. But if you have oil hair the conditioner is tough.
Emily D.
Wichita, KS
I like the conditioner but I don't feel like it has made a huge difference with my split ends. I've almost used the whole bottle. Maybe I need to try longer.
Brooke A.
Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner left my hair feeling smoothr and stronger within one week of use. I've noticed much less breakage since trying this product.
Hoa B.
Moseley, VA
Pantene has been my go to conditioner since college and felt like it has always helped my hair stay healthy and shiny. Great results for the cheap price tag.
Martiese M.
Fairbanks, AK
This product works really well with the shampoo. Very inexpensive and is sold in the shampoo and conditioner pack. I usually buy this product from Walmart.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.