BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Ayden I.
Pantene shampoo is not so hot for your hair. I find other brands more health for your hair. My mom is a hair stylist and doesn't recommend me use this brand of shampoo.
arleen r.
O have been using this brand of shampoo and conditioner since my high school days and I am now in my 30s. I may change up every now and then but this is definitely my go to every day hair care.
Cara T.
I tried this because the length and strength system didn't work for me. This is an okay conditioner, it's not the best but it's not the worst. But it does smell really nice, so thats a plus.
Anna D.
Ashtabula, OH
Great product! Saw hair growth within a few weeks and less breakage, and it makes my hair smell so good! I recommend this product to anyone looking for less breakage.
Ariella S.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this conditioner and i will not use anything else. I have long thick hair that I hate to cut and it helps to keep me from being to dry, split and broken.
Jenness W.
Mayo, FL
My daughter and I use the Anti-Breakage Pantene. We like it because it's not heavy on our hair and our hair seems to stay cleaner longer. I buy it from Walmart.
Kathryn C.
Cumberland , RI
I have about 10 bottles of this in my closet just waiting to be used! We love it and it’s a classic! No tangles with this conditioner and my hair looks healthy!
Pamela P.
I really like it, I medium length hair and if I don't use condition my hair gets frizzy, I really like this one cause I don't need a lot to make my hair soft.
alondra h.
Houston
i have only used this like not even two weeks because i actually started to see more breakage and that was before i dyed my hair so i would not reccomend this
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
I love Pantene conditioners! They smell amazing and make my hair extremely soft. The shampoos are okay but the conditioners are very effective when I use them.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.