BY PANTENE #43 in Conditioner

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their clients?1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditioner do a...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and was won...1 Answers
Yoru C.
Mesa, AZ
Ok so this product is definitely moisturizing. That I will admit. But with the amount of silicon in this product along with the animal testing, I vowed to not use this product anymore.
Megan  P.
I liked Pantene because I always thought it made my hair smell good. However, it dried my hair out and after speaking with my hairdressers she made me aware that this is the worst brand for you and is often used to strip unwanted hair color and dyes.
Ashley C.
I absolutely love Pantene shampoo and conditioners. They don't level the heavy feeling after you use it or a while. It smells amazing and keeps your hair soft and smelling good too.
Jasemine C.
I love this product. I dye my hair regularly and I use a hair straightener almost everyday, so my hair is damaged and dry. I had a coupon for this product and tried it and fell in love with it. now I will even buy it full price if I have too! (:
KELLY T.
Avon, MN
This conditioner is great for fine, oily hair! I cannot use a lot of the moisturizing conditioners because I have oily hair, but this one does not make my hair look greasy after!
Kayli F.
Bellefontaine, OH
It's good but it doesn't exactly do what it says. It pales in comparison to other shampoos. My hair is blonde and it's very thin and I don't use this product regularly. I wouldn't buy this product again n
April B.
Owensboro, KY
I have mixed feelings about Pantene itself. It feels awesome after a few uses but after that my hair starts to feel weighted down and greasy. I tend to use this as a once a week deep conditioning treatment and for that I would recommend 100%.
Amanda S.
Middle River, MD
I have long thick hair that constantly falls out in the shower. Ever since switching to this type of conditioner, I've noticed a less amount of hair in the bottom of the tub.
Ahniyah C.
If your looking for a conditioner to help stop breakage I wouldn't recommend this. Its a great hydrating conditioner but it does really do the job of stopping breakage.
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
This product is okay. I usually just buy whatever is on sale since I live on a budget but this made my hair feel like there was a film on my hair if I let it naturally dry. If I blow-dryed it, it was fine though. Odd.
jamie s.
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
Ashley  E.