BY PANTENE

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage

Ingredients

• Why do hairdresser never recommend this line to their cli...1 Answers
  • I have VERY dry and tangle-prone hair. Does this conditio...2 Answers
  • I have fine hair so it's prone to falling out as well and...1 Answers
Alyssa S.
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
I make sure I'm always stocked up with this! I don't think I've purchased another conditioner in a while because of how good this one is! It leaves my hair nice, smooth and way less frizzy as usual. I am highly satisfied with this product and highly recommend it
Seira O.
Owingsville, KY
I am currently using this conditioner, my hair is always tangled and matted together and rough feeling, after use my hair is soft, easy to brush and easy to fix. I love this conditioner! Makes my hair feel oh so healthy too!
Tiffany C.
Warwick, RI
Review for: Frizzy to Smooth Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 355 ml more...
Pantene does make the hair soft, however, I have thin hair and did not find this to take out my frizz. It also made my head a little dry. I have found other products that are much healthier for your hair and most likely will not use this product again.
Samantha T.
Royersford, PA
Love this product! my hair was noticeably healthier from first wash. Was really brutal on my hair for a few weeks and it was dry and breaking from blow drying and hot ironing. this brought it back by the end of the first week my hair looks and feels amazing. Even my husband commented on the results.
Shelby S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Pro-V Anti-Breakage Conditioner 24 fl oz(pack of 3) more...
I've been a loyal pantene user for as long as I can remember. I love this smell, and it leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth, without feeling oily or greasy. I recently had my hair colored and she told me that Pantene wasn't the best to take care care of colored hair, but I haven't had any issues.
Charm P.
I absolutely LOVE the Pantene Pro-V Reinforcing Conditioner Anti-Breakage. It smells heavenly (all my friends tell me my hair always smells good!) and it works! It makes my hair extremely smooth and silky! I love this!
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Reinforcing Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
I try a lot of different conditioners to work on breakage because I use a lot of styling tools. I think this one really helped strengthen my hair. I saw noticeable less breakage on my ends within a month of using it.
Maria C.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz more...
I usually change conditioners every now and then, but since I've started using this one, I kept it. My hair looks healthy and shiny, and not greasy at all. The ends also look a lot better. I recommend this product.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage reinforcing conditioner is one of the best conditioners I have used. It helped my hair a tremendous amount when I damaged it due to hair dye. The smell of the conditioner is amazing too!
Cecilia D.
Amarillo, TX
I love this product ever since I started using it my hair has been the healthiest I've ever seen, I get so many compliments on my hair it looks shiny and just so healthy everyone ask what I use and they expect for me to say a very expensive brand but i just say it's Pantene
Damaris H.
Paramount, CA
Is this product good for all type of Hair, or just for certain type ?
jamie s.